New top Lotoo Mjolnir
Nov 13, 2023 at 5:42 AM Post #586 of 666
One thing is for sure, the Lotoo drives the Stealth/Expanse with ease and has enough power in Super High Gain 👍
(You don't need to worry about that anymore)

NOMAX

Nov 15, 2023 at 10:34 AM Post #587 of 666
After many hours and tests......What i can also be said with certainty from my side is that it is the most organic (in the low end,very full body) and at the same time
the brightest performance (illumination) that the Lotoo offers that I have heard so far in the recent years

NOMAX

PS.lol 🤪

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2023 at 8:00 AM Post #588 of 666
Let's see if the Lotoo on the 18th floor of the hotel sounds even more heavenly 😇

IMG_9060.jpeg

NOMAX

PS.lol

Nov 17, 2023 at 11:20 AM Post #589 of 666
Let's see if the Lotoo on the 18th floor of the hotel sounds even more heavenly 😇

IMG_9060.jpeg

NOMAX

PS.lol
Not in Novotel, Vienna? :relaxed: :sunglasses:

Nov 17, 2023 at 12:18 PM Post #590 of 666
“High-performing audio,” right?

Nov 21, 2023 at 12:22 PM Post #592 of 666
Wow! The person with The Best Of Everything (Sennheiser Marblestone HE1, Focal Utopia, etc.) bought a LoTOO Mjolnir! CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you enjoy it at least as much as I love mine.

Nov 21, 2023 at 1:20 PM Post #593 of 666
It's not important what you own, it's more important that you can devote yourself to your music 😎
(And there is also something cheaper in my signature with which you can do that too 👍)

NOMAX

Nov 25, 2023 at 1:39 AM Post #595 of 666
@rawstream

Now that's what I call a great picture👍
The ........ would certainly look good with the Tron Legacy logo and the breathing light of Mjolnir's volume control 😎

NOMAX

PS.More about the.......soon

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2023 at 10:32 AM Post #598 of 666
So now that the Lotoo Mjolnir is out what are the quick note pros and cons? Is it enough power? What does it stream? Does it stream WiFi? Is the OS smooth? Is the OS outdated? Why are there no reviews on YouTube? I’m scared that if I buy this, for the same money I could have bought a $3500 headphone amp like the Pass Labs Headphone Amp, a $2000 Desktop DAC, and still have money for a premium DAP. And perhaps still end up better on sound. I fell like this should not be more than $4K this product. Is it all made of thick titanium or something? Is it worth it? A&K just came out with the Kann Ultra, and it seems to me it might make the Lotoo at least blink… and foam someone give me a reference for like what power level it has vs other amps and also just how good the DAC is…

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2023 at 12:10 PM Post #599 of 666
Post #581 on this thread cites 3 reviews, including a YouTube one. At 2.5W per channel, I think there is plenty of power and I talk about some experiments I did in my review referenced in that post.

For me, an advantage is that the Mjolnir places everything in one shoulder-strapped box. None of my tabletop multi-component systems sounded better than the Mjolnir — the Mjolnir was better or at least equal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back