NEW Sony Walkman Z Series mini review!!!
May 21, 2012 at 1:57 AM Post #1,801 of 4,019
thanks for your thorough response.  :D  

I'll be willing to try the Z when it falls under $200 and maybe the ibasso DX100 when it falls under the $350 mark or so.  It's too bad the Sony store just shut down not too long ago at my local mall.

May 21, 2012 at 7:54 AM Post #1,802 of 4,019
Quote:

I'll be willing to try the Z when it falls under $200 and maybe the ibasso DX100 when it falls under the $350 mark or so.  It's too bad the Sony store just shut down not too long ago at my local mall.

Dream on! You know Sony is like Apple, they don't reduce the price, only archiving the model. And below $200 is too much to ask for, and DX100 below $350 is going for a bigger kill. 

May 21, 2012 at 2:24 PM Post #1,803 of 4,019
Quote:

.  It's too bad the Sony store just shut down not too long ago at my local mall.

No worry's ; )

A sign of the times as recently as all the Sony stores in my county/ state of Essex that was owned by a photographic chain barring one that is owned by someone else all shut down as they went bust! 

No surprise when they was selling everything full RRP all the time when places on-line could undercut them by 15-20% on a new release product. 
Quote:
Dream on! You know Sony is like Apple, they don't reduce the price, only archiving the model. And below $200 is too much to ask for, and DX100 below $350 is going for a bigger kill. 

Not unless he is going to bag a second hand one in a years time. 

May 21, 2012 at 6:41 PM Post #1,804 of 4,019
Quote:
No worry's ; )

A sign of the times as recently as all the Sony stores in my county/ state of Essex that was owned by a photographic chain barring one that is owned by someone else all shut down as they went bust! 

No surprise when they was selling everything full RRP all the time when places on-line could undercut them by 15-20% on a new release product. 
Not unless he is going to bag a second hand one in a years time. 

More like not unless someone is willing to make a big loss.

May 22, 2012 at 12:10 AM Post #1,806 of 4,019
Quote:
Quote:

lol...i'm sorry not even apple holds its value forever.  Sorry if I offended you--you must love sony a lot to have psp in your name.  (we've had convos about the vita and psp before). 

May 22, 2012 at 12:33 AM Post #1,807 of 4,019
... I love the Vita!  ... been Kill'n it up in Unit 13!  Woot!  
biggrin.gif

May 22, 2012 at 5:18 AM Post #1,809 of 4,019
Lets hope that this one is a keeper. I wished mine was red!  Congrats,  now where is that Amperior....

May 22, 2012 at 6:05 AM Post #1,810 of 4,019
Quote:
lol...i'm sorry not even apple holds its value forever.  Sorry if I offended you--you must love sony a lot to have psp in your name.  (we've had convos about the vita and psp before). 

Not really, I'm not quite a Sony fan. Well, I used to love the PSP, and this username was actually what I had created 5-6 years ago, and thought I would keep using it for ease of remembering. My PSP is hardly used now. Well, the only Sony product I can support is the Walkman for now... The vita is good, but lacks a lot of games that I wish were on it. 

May 22, 2012 at 6:09 AM Post #1,811 of 4,019
Quote:
Not really, I'm not quite a Sony fan. Well, I used to love the PSP, and this username was actually what I had created 5-6 years ago, and thought I would keep using it for ease of remembering. My PSP is hardly used now. Well, the only Sony product I can support is the Walkman for now... The vita is good, but lacks a lot of games that I wish were on it. 

Unit 13 is tasty, and I actually purchased a Vita and Unit 13 for my son for his birthday (after I purchased my Vita).  We've played a few times in Co-Op in that game.  You can even talk "at" your Vita and hear your teammate as well.

May 22, 2012 at 7:20 AM Post #1,813 of 4,019
Quote:
I see, well I'm not interested in warfare games, so it's a pass for me. 

Understandable... There is always Lumines (which I hear is good... but I haven't gotten enough into the Demo to actually enjoy it yet).

May 22, 2012 at 8:00 AM Post #1,814 of 4,019
Quote:
Understandable... There is always Lumines (which I hear is good... but I haven't gotten enough into the Demo to actually enjoy it yet).

Well... not really interested in puzzle games either, well I will just wait for more good games to come out before deciding if I should get one. The 3DS is also good, but the nation restriction on the games seem annoying... 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back