Shanling M0 - Smallest Hi-Res Portable Player - New Firmware V3.6
Apr 21, 2018 at 6:17 PM Post #391 of 6,413
Hi there, I have a question directly connected to bluetooth headphones (no pun intended..:wink:
I want to get a M0 and true wireless in ears to go with it, the new Jabra Elite 65t active, and would like to know if I'll be able to connect them.
I just read somewhere that there were some connection problems with the M1 and true wireless earbuds...

Could someone please confirm this? :)
I'd really like to use the M0's bluetooth with some true wireless IEMs for doing some workout/jogging!

Thanks in advance

Apr 21, 2018 at 10:37 PM Post #392 of 6,413
Hi there, I have a question directly connected to bluetooth headphones (no pun intended..:wink:
I want to get a M0 and true wireless in ears to go with it, the new Jabra Elite 65t active, and would like to know if I'll be able to connect them.
I just read somewhere that there were some connection problems with the M1 and true wireless earbuds...

I'd really like to use the M0's bluetooth with some true wireless IEMs for doing some workout/jogging!

Thanks in advance
I managed to use the m1 with the crazybaby air

Apr 22, 2018 at 10:17 AM Post #394 of 6,413
Does M0 support Hiby Link? This is a feature I value in M1. I use it as transport for Hugo/KSE1500 stack. I can just put it in my bag and control everything on my iPhone.

Apr 22, 2018 at 10:30 AM Post #395 of 6,413
Does M0 support Hiby Link? This is a feature I value in M1. I use it as transport for Hugo/KSE1500 stack. I can just put it in my bag and control everything on my iPhone.
They've mentioned a few times now that it won't. This is their own OS, and their own similar app will be available at some point, just not at launch. HiBy, while solid, is a 3rd party and a competitor now. Their new OS is their own in house one, and their corresponding app will be as well. So you'd just have to wait it out and suffer with manually using the M0 for a bit. The price you pay for being a early adopter. Some mind, some don't.

Apr 22, 2018 at 10:34 AM Post #396 of 6,413
They've mentioned a few times now that it won't. This is their own OS, and their own similar app will be available at some point, just not at launch. HiBy, while solid, is a 3rd party and a competitor now. Their new OS is their own in house one, and their corresponding app will be as well. So you'd just have to wait it out and suffer with manually using the M0 for a bit. The price you pay for being a early adopter. Some mind, some don't.

I can wait when it becomes available. I'm only interested with M0 as a transport. It is small enough to stack side by side the KSE1500 amp on top of hugo. Making it effectively a dual stack instead of a triple stack.

Apr 22, 2018 at 6:04 PM Post #400 of 6,413
Ahh. Was. Just noticing the description really quick. The storage kinda sticks out when you give a quick glance. The price given the limited storage is interesting too.

Definitely looks like they used the same aluminum block. Funny to see a copy before theirs is even released.

Apr 22, 2018 at 6:36 PM Post #401 of 6,413
I wonder if https://penonaudio.com/xuelin-ihifi790.html is the same size. Pretty similar athough more physical buttons.

Ahh. Was. Just noticing the description really quick. The storage kinda sticks out when you give a quick glance. The price given the limited storage is interesting too.

Definitely looks like they used the same aluminum block. Funny to see a copy before theirs is even released.

If specs are accurate this is even bigger than Shanling M1...

Apr 22, 2018 at 9:04 PM Post #402 of 6,413
bbc7f92a.jpg

Seems like it is m1 sized.

Apr 22, 2018 at 9:07 PM Post #403 of 6,413
@Shanling - can you confirm the red would be rich looking and not faded / pink-like?
(if so - I am in for the red!! :))

Posted this photo on previous page. I can say, my unit has rich red colour.

To give you some ideas on colours of M0.

Hello to everyone, I just ordered a M0 in red... Sorry if this question was already answered.
Is it possible to scrobbling music with M0 to lastfm (directly or with some workaround)?

Such function is not implemented and honestly, not sure if scrobbling is anymore relevant to many people. I remember how excited I was with Last.fm, how our whole local Hi-Fi community was there. But that was in 2009...

Thanks in advance

M0 has significantly stronger BT signal than M1, so even with sub-par wireless IEMs it should work alright(of course, other conditions can affect this).

I wonder if https://penonaudio.com/xuelin-ihifi790.html is the same size. Pretty similar athough more physical buttons.

Penon has full specifications listed and you can see there, that Xuelin is almost double the size and 2.5 heavier. And it has more buttons, because if I remember correctly, it doesn't have touch screen.

Shanling Have any question about our players? Just PM me or send me email. Stay updated on Shanling at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Shanling-Audio-603230783166845/ https://twitter.com/ShanlingAudio https://www.instagram.com/shanlingaudio/ http://en.shanling.com/ frankie@shanling.com
Apr 22, 2018 at 9:29 PM Post #404 of 6,413
Posted this photo on previous page. I can say, my unit has rich red colour.
I saw that photo, but hard to tell how it looks in real life.
I mean: some photos are actually rendered, or use artificial studio light, or colors enhanced in lightroom / photoshop...
I am sure the blue would look good! Red is more challenging, from my experience, to look good but when it does - it looks great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back