New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil
Dec 29, 2014 at 4:18 PM Post #4,351 of 9,484
Thanks for making me barf a little in my mouth, guys. :)

Dec 29, 2014 at 4:38 PM Post #4,352 of 9,484
Zerodeefex, is it possible to have some picture of Yggie's back panel ? Thanks 
smile_phones.gif

Ali

Dec 29, 2014 at 4:43 PM Post #4,354 of 9,484
  Zerodeefex, is it possible to have some picture of Yggie's back panel ? Thanks 
smile_phones.gif

Ali

I have a bunch of pics that I got off my camera for a team molasses review, but I had crappy NAND failure on my SD card this morning before I could pull down any of the pics with the back of the unit. You'll have to use your imagination. Imagine something functional with balanced and SE outs.

yeah, and can you open it up and take some high rez photos of all the internals?

I forgot to take these along with the glamour shots of me licking the chassis.

Dec 29, 2014 at 4:51 PM Post #4,356 of 9,484

I have a bunch of pics that I got off my camera for a team molasses review, but I had crappy NAND failure on my SD card this morning before I could pull down any of the pics with the back of the unit. You'll have to use your imagination. Imagine something functional with balanced and SE outs.

Ok, will wait other pics, thxxx.
Quote:

I forgot to take these along with the glamour shots of me licking the chassis.

In French you may say "So what ? 100 bucks, a BJ and a Mars chocolate bar too ?" 
biggrin.gif

Ali

Dec 29, 2014 at 4:54 PM Post #4,357 of 9,484
  Wait, what's that? 

Mister Zero,

Being a high end dealer for the last 35 years with inside connections in every honeypot in this industry, I can tell this photo is shopped.  Look at the pixels between the two tubes in Eddie's Current gear.  

It leads me to wonder if Mr. Purrin really heard this as well, or if there is something else going on.  I divide my time between Wisconsin and Jason's back yard, and as a longstanding dealer who has seen it all (some through Jason's window) I can attest that if Jason and Mike Muppet were sending out beta units based on proximity or prestige, I would be first on their speed dial.  

All this hype also has me worried, especially when you have to resort to crude photo manipulation (moon landing anyone?) to try to corroborate patently false claims.  It is as if you are backing onto reader's ankles and calf areas shortly after they sustained a calf injury because you know you can never match up to them.

Tari in Wisconsin

ps - there is no point to a post script on a computer as it is very simple to just backtrack and insert/erase as necessary.  It is even more antiquated than the 'two space before a period' rule.  

Dec 29, 2014 at 5:29 PM Post #4,359 of 9,484
Mister Zero,

Being a high end dealer for the last 35 years with inside connections in every honeypot in this industry, I can tell this photo is shopped.  Look at the pixels between the two tubes in Eddie's Current gear.  

It leads me to wonder if Mr. Purrin really heard this as well, or if there is something else going on.  I divide my time between Wisconsin and Jason's back yard, and as a longstanding dealer who has seen it all (some through Jason's window) I can attest that if Jason and Mike Muppet were sending out beta units based on proximity or prestige, I would be first on their speed dial.  

All this hype also has me worried, especially when you have to resort to crude photo manipulation (moon landing anyone?) to try to corroborate patently false claims.  It is as if you are backing onto reader's ankles and calf areas shortly after they sustained a calf injury because you know you can never match up to them.

Tari in Wisconsin

ps - there is no point to a post script on a computer as it is very simple to just backtrack and insert/erase as necessary.  It is even more antiquated than the 'two space before a period' rule.  

LOL...what are you rambling about?

Dec 29, 2014 at 5:37 PM Post #4,360 of 9,484
Mister Zero,

Tari in Wisconsin

Radiohead, I swear, you have got to be one of the funniest people here on head-fi, second only to that fella in Michigan :wink:

Dec 29, 2014 at 5:38 PM Post #4,361 of 9,484
In for moon landing story.

That looks like a deliciously gigantic stack!

Dec 29, 2014 at 6:41 PM Post #4,362 of 9,484

Mr.Ableza,

Brilliant I'm telling you, just brilliant!   Tibetan Prayer Bells, never would've thought of it myself.  

See, we need you right here with us, someone to bring a higher spirituality to the Modified ABxing us nuckle-draging Neanderthals are attempting to reason thru.  

A proper meditation should be the preparation methodology before attempting "any" component evaluation if we are as serious about all this as we say that we are.  

Can I nominate you as our Spiritual Guide?, of course I'll have to clear all this with my Couch Doctor to see if an adjustment to my Medicines are in order, I don't wish to disturb my existing treatments for Punctuation Neurosis. 

I suppose, if you are to be a Proper Monk we'll need to begin sending you Alms or whatever currency spends at the place you buy your food items, Monks are supposed to be beggars aren't you? 

I think we're off to a good start here, can you suggest a Mantra?, I don't want to be seen mumbling Schiit all day long, something nicer would be nicer! 

Tony in Michigan 

ps.  the Sienfeld Show did have one such person, can you recall?, he seemed to have little bells and such things, he cured Kramer but seemed to make George quite ill.  

Dec 29, 2014 at 7:04 PM Post #4,363 of 9,484

Mr.Ableza,

Brilliant I'm telling you, just brilliant!   Tibetan Prayer Bells, never would've thought of it myself.  

See, we need you right here with us, someone to bring a higher spirituality to the Modified ABxing us nuckle-draging Neanderthals are attempting to reason thru.  

A proper meditation should be the preparation methodology before attempting "any" component evaluation if we are as serious about all this as we say that we are.  

Can I nominate you as our Spiritual Guide?, of course I'll have to clear all this with my Couch Doctor to see if an adjustment to my Medicines are in order, I don't wish to disturb my existing treatments for Punctuation Neurosis. 

I suppose, if you are to be a Proper Monk we'll need to begin sending you Alms or whatever currency spends at the place you buy your food items, Monks are supposed to be beggars aren't you? 

I think we're off to a good start here, can you suggest a Mantra?, I don't want to be seen mumbling Schiit all day long, something nicer would be nicer! 

Tony in Michigan 

ps.  the Sienfeld Show did have one such person, can you recall?, he seemed to have little bells and such things, he cured Kramer but seemed to make George quite ill.  

Tony, you need to start from the very source of your music - http://www.enjoythemusic.com/hificritic/vol5_no3/listening_to_storage.htm

You need to select the optimal hard drive manufacturer and raid type in order to optimize your experience. You need to work that out well before messing with resonators, prayer beads, and mantras to cancel room resonances.

Then again, when dealing with so many variables, you might go a little bit crazy.

Dec 29, 2014 at 7:21 PM Post #4,364 of 9,484
Mister Zero,

Tari in Wisconsin

Try not too drink too much holiday cheer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back