New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil
Mar 23, 2014 at 8:03 PM Post #1,217 of 9,484
Perilously close to April, 2014, and still no Ragnarok casework in evidence    :frowning2:

(sobs gently into his coffee and goes back to poring over the specs for the MF M3i)

Mar 23, 2014 at 9:13 PM Post #1,219 of 9,484
That's great, @Maxvla - we both know I meant production casework ....  as in 'rolling off the production line now and being despatched to new owners all over the world'.  :wink:

Mar 23, 2014 at 9:22 PM Post #1,220 of 9,484
  That's great, @Maxvla - we both know I meant production casework ....  as in 'rolling off the production line now and being despatched to new owners all over the world'.  :wink:

That is production casework.

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Mar 23, 2014 at 11:42 PM Post #1,223 of 9,484

That is production casework.

Thanks Jason, but when will said production casework be shipping in the form of new amps and DACs ?  :D

I know - delays with your suppliers - just venting, big guy. You know how it is with Head-Fiers - we want it all and we want it yesterday  :wink:

Mar 24, 2014 at 9:19 AM Post #1,224 of 9,484
Will it be possible to run Ragnarok in some kind of preamp only mode?  This would be nice for sending audio to an external amplifier when not wanting to use the speaker/headphone amp built in.  If you have to power up the power-amp section, it would be cool to be able to disable the speaker outputs and then put open-load protection on the headphone out.  This way, you can still use the amp as a preamp/source selector only.  I know this could easily be done with a dedicated preamp, but it would be really cool to find an integrated amplifier that I could use to power my speakers, but also be able to send audio to my Woo with or without speakers enabled (basically, I want to rely on my speakers to power my headphones or vice-versa; I wan't to be able to have one on, or both on in any combination I might want at a given time).

Mar 24, 2014 at 2:26 PM Post #1,226 of 9,484

Thanks Jason, but when will said production casework be shipping in the form of new amps and DACs ?  :D

I know - delays with your suppliers - just venting, big guy. You know how it is with Head-Fiers - we want it all and we want it yesterday  :wink:

In a clever marketing twist, Schiit has decided to rename the Ragnorok to... "Yesterday".

Mar 24, 2014 at 2:41 PM Post #1,227 of 9,484

In a clever marketing twist, Schiit has decided to rename the Ragnorok to... "Yesterday".

Why not Loki? The classic norse god of tricks and mischief? Perfect fit for a company called Schitt...
rolleyes.gif

(yes, this is the real Loki btw. Not the marvel universe one which seem to have some kind of obsession with kneeling)

Mar 24, 2014 at 3:00 PM Post #1,229 of 9,484

Why not Loki? The classic norse god of tricks and mischief? Perfect fit for a company called Schitt...
rolleyes.gif

Well they've already got one... http://schiit.com/products/loki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back