New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil
Jun 20, 2013 at 12:19 AM Post #80 of 9,484
Ok pardon the stupid question, is it possible to get an adapter for a headphone with a SE connector to plug into this amp or would doing that blow up your headphones?

Jun 20, 2013 at 12:20 AM Post #81 of 9,484
Quote:
Do you want your statement headphone amp to run your speakers? 

Me neither. 

Do you want to be able to plug your headphones into your statement headphone amp without buying a new cable? 

Me too. 

How's that conversation with yourself going. Lol.
popcorn.gif

And maybe I would like it to run my speakers. If it sounds good, then why not? I don't understand the argument.

Jun 20, 2013 at 1:12 AM Post #84 of 9,484
Quote:
Ok pardon the stupid question, is it possible to get an adapter for a headphone with a SE connector to plug into this amp or would doing that blow up your headphones?

Anyone?????

Jun 20, 2013 at 2:14 AM Post #85 of 9,484
Audio-Technica Stay updated on Audio-Technica at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.audio-technica.com/
Jun 20, 2013 at 3:05 AM Post #87 of 9,484
If you don't use meets to audition gear, where do you audition? At home? I can't afford to buy 3 or 4 $1k+ headphones plus all the other gear and test it for a week or two before I make a decision. I've never been to a meet before, so up till now I just go on reviews online and buy blind. I've always thought meets would help me figure out what to buy. It's interesting to hear otherwise...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back