NEW - Schiit Asgard 2
Mar 1, 2014 at 5:58 PM Post #1,381 of 2,741
  If you prefer the tube sound it is possible that SS is not going to be your cup of tea. If you decide otherwise, you'll love the A2. You might turn to appreciate both types of sound, then you have a win win situation.

I've been listening to it all day and it's really growing on me.

It seems like it has a lot more umph than my tube amp, which I'm really digging!

So far it's a keeper.

Mar 1, 2014 at 6:08 PM Post #1,382 of 2,741

I've been listening to it all day and it's really growing on me.

It seems like it has a lot more umph than my tube amp, which I'm really digging!

So far it's a keeper.

Not bad for 250 bucks, You've been bitten,

Mar 1, 2014 at 9:59 PM Post #1,384 of 2,741

Only $200, I bought a B-stock model off of Amazon!

Obviously, it was too much for my self control to handle.

Lucky for you they had one too many. The A2 is a combination Headphone Amp and Hand Warmer.

Mar 1, 2014 at 10:40 PM Post #1,387 of 2,741
  Unlike you lazy Chorizo eating guys in FL, Come Monday, up North, I'm gonna need an hand warmer more than a burrito, Some Flan would be nice.

Ugh I'm in the same boat!

Mar 1, 2014 at 11:01 PM Post #1,388 of 2,741
Unlike you lazy Chorizo eating guys in FL, Come Monday, up North, I'm gonna need an hand warmer more than a burrito, Some Flan would be nice.

Hahahaha! I love chorizos con arepa!

Mar 1, 2014 at 11:26 PM Post #1,389 of 2,741
Ugh I'm in the same boat!

Oh, you guys quit whining. It was -12 last night. Try single digits more often than not each week, temperatures averaging the teens most days, with over 110" of snow. I don't even know what I would do with the snow now if I had to shovel this more. LOL

Mar 2, 2014 at 1:36 AM Post #1,391 of 2,741
Oh, you guys quit whining. It was -12 last night. Try single digits more often than not each week, temperatures averaging the teens most days, with over 110" of snow. I don't even know what I would do with the snow now if I had to shovel this more. LOL

You lake effect guys are used to it. I'm probably looking up to a foot of Santa's Schiit on Monday. My Sherman Tank (snow blower) is ready.
Those rum sipping chorizo eaters from Florida have it good. The temperature drops to 50 F and they act like an ice age is upon us. We should start a program of forced relocation to Bufallo, that'll wipe the grin off their faces.

Mar 2, 2014 at 1:39 AM Post #1,392 of 2,741

very_evil_smiley.gif
 I hear that you're being relocated to Bufallo. Don't forget to pack your shovel. Look at the bright side, being indoors all of those hours is an opportunity to use your headphones more often.
wink_face.gif

Mar 2, 2014 at 1:46 AM Post #1,393 of 2,741
You lake effect guys are used to it. I'm probably looking up to a foot of Santa's Schiit on Monday. My Sherman Tank (snow blower) is ready.
Those rum sipping chorizo eaters from Florida have it good. The temperature drops to 50 F and they act like an ice age is upon us. We should start a program of forced relocation to Bufallo, that'll wipe the grin off their faces.

We get the cold temperatures, and we get the snow from the lake--just not this much of it. It's crazy.

Yeah. Those Florida people. I lived over half my life there. They have no idea what winter is.

Mar 2, 2014 at 4:57 AM Post #1,394 of 2,741

very_evil_smiley.gif
 I hear that you're being relocated to Bufallo. Don't forget to pack your shovel. Look at the bright side, being indoors all of those hours is an opportunity to use your headphones more often.
wink_face.gif

Guess I better start packing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back