New Sansa Clip Zip is out!
Sep 8, 2011 at 5:53 PM Post #76 of 402

Quote:
There is.....hold the power button. It should turn itself off within a minute or so, and after that restart normally.

I tried that a couple of times, probably up to twenty to thirty seconds at a time. Sometimes that just doesn't work.

Sep 8, 2011 at 7:28 PM Post #77 of 402

Quote:
I tried that a couple of times, probably up to twenty to thirty seconds at a time. Sometimes that just doesn't work.

"Up to 20 or 30 seconds" isn't always enough....it could take a minute or more in some cases.

Sep 17, 2011 at 10:17 AM Post #78 of 402
LO capabilities like the fuze ,would of been nice.
blink.gif

Sep 17, 2011 at 1:06 PM Post #79 of 402
Keep it in mind what the clip is designed for.
its a small cheap player designed to be almost disposable that just accidently happens to be one of the best sounding players on the market.

You can ask for realistic stuff like maybe a bit more juice out of the battery. better EQ.

But advance features like a LOD... too much to ask out of it.

Oct 5, 2011 at 2:28 AM Post #83 of 402
I got one for my gf awhile back. So far no issues, but she is not using album art. Nice little player!

Oct 6, 2011 at 3:51 AM Post #84 of 402

Quote:
Keep it in mind what the clip is designed for.
its a small cheap player designed to be almost disposable that just accidently happens to be one of the best sounding players on the market.

You can ask for realistic stuff like maybe a bit more juice out of the battery. better EQ.

But advance features like a LOD... too much to ask out of it.

I don't think so.  They got rid of it on the Fuze too.  The accountants won over the engineers.  As usual.  Typically a sign of a downward spiral.

Nov 1, 2011 at 6:27 PM Post #86 of 402

Quote:
Pre ordered the clip zip from amazon.co.uk £50.

Still can't be rockboxed yet though?

It's still early in the process, but it's coming!

Nov 4, 2011 at 2:43 AM Post #87 of 402

Users who are viewing this thread

Back