New RHA IEMs: The MA750i and MA600i
Sep 7, 2015 at 6:35 AM Post #526 of 542
Just bought one of this (with ouT the mic). I tested um pro 10,this, fidue a73, a jvc, even a Sony one.
I did not like the fit of the umpro10. It went down to a73 and this, when I heard the a73,wow nice bass compared to the 750. If you guys notice, almost everything was of negative profile, so the RHA was actually at the bottom of the list prior to testing because I like the fit of negative profile most of the time. But when I tried the RHA on, wow, if fits well on my ear, and the seal was better than the a73.

Lots of things going for the RHA, build quality, fit, cable, lots of ear tips. To my untrained ear both are nice although the most obvious was the stronger bass of the fidue.
Sorry for the lengthy post, I am new to this.

Nov 2, 2015 at 1:30 PM Post #528 of 542
Do my eyes deceive me or are there two different versions of the jack going around the 750? One where the jack stars immediately after the metal tube, and another where there seems to be a little black plastic ring in between, like either the T10/T20? Anyone knows if this is true?

Nov 19, 2016 at 5:08 PM Post #529 of 542
Not sure if anyone is still subbed to this thread but I have a question. So I've had the ma750 for a while and I really love them, but recently the left side seems to have overwhelmingly more bass than the right side, and it's kinda throwing me off. But the even crazier thing is that they seem to balance out a bit after listening for a while. This has been happening on both my iPhone 6s and my fiio x1 so I'm sure it isn't my source. Is there a simple solution to this? Something I may be overlooking? Because I'd hate to have to go through the burn in process again with these. They are spectacular, and having to wait for them to be spectacular again would kill me.

Nov 19, 2016 at 5:37 PM Post #530 of 542
Not sure if anyone is still subbed to this thread but I have a question. So I've had the ma750 for a while and I really love them, but recently the left side seems to have overwhelmingly more bass than the right side, and it's kinda throwing me off. But the even crazier thing is that they seem to balance out a bit after listening for a while. This has been happening on both my iPhone 6s and my fiio x1 so I'm sure it isn't my source. Is there a simple solution to this? Something I may be overlooking? Because I'd hate to have to go through the burn in process again with these. They are spectacular, and having to wait for them to be spectacular again would kill me.

I've had them for a while as well but I'm not experiencing any of this. The only thing I can think of is that one of your driver's is out of phase from the other in which case I would contact RHA for a warranty claim.

Nov 19, 2016 at 5:54 PM Post #531 of 542
I've had them for a while as well but I'm not experiencing any of this. The only thing I can think of is that one of your driver's is out of phase from the other in which case I would contact RHA for a warranty claim.

I was hoping this wasn't the case, as I'd prefer to not have to go through the burn in period again. What would cause that?

Nov 20, 2016 at 10:16 AM Post #532 of 542
Here's an interesting development. Today I woke up and listened to them a bit and they are balanced again. Why on earth were they off balance yesterday? I just hope they stay like this, they sound great again.

Feb 23, 2017 at 9:10 AM Post #535 of 542
So I lost my Xiaomi Iron HDs a few days ago and I thought now the time has come to make a more serious investment. After some researching my eye has fallen on these - they seem to be reasonably balanced and have a, for an IEM, good soundstage. The warranty is the cherry on top. Are these a good step into a more serious territory, sound wise? I listen to a lot of alternative (acoustic) pop, jazz and some classical. I can't help but be a bit scared for my purchase, $120 is a lot of money for me. 

Mar 1, 2017 at 3:44 AM Post #536 of 542
Just received these and I must say I am impressed with SQ. The reason I shifted from GR07B to these was the lows of GR07B, which disappointed me alot, The bass rumble of RHAs is full bodied and tight at the same time, mids are adequate and treble is very pleasing and makes the sound retrieval clear.

Mar 1, 2017 at 11:26 AM Post #537 of 542
  Just received these and I must say I am impressed with SQ. The reason I shifted from GR07B to these was the lows of GR07B, which disappointed me alot, The bass rumble of RHAs is full bodied and tight at the same time, mids are adequate and treble is very pleasing and makes the sound retrieval clear.

Glad to hear your happy with your new purchase, Thanks for choosing RHA! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back