New RHA IEMs: The MA750i and MA600i
Aug 1, 2015 at 7:17 AM Post #511 of 542
I am considering buying a pair of rha ma750 cuz my tdk ba200 has lost its voice. I love the sound signature of the tdk very much. Will I get a similar sound or feel with the rha ma 750? Or will the rha t10 be a better option?

Aug 20, 2015 at 11:10 AM Post #512 of 542
Just wanted to say that I tried MA750 + Sony Foam-filled Hybrid tips, and it solved my problem of MA750 popping out of my ears. Love those foam-filled hybrids and use them on several IEM now
L3000.gif

Which ones exactly do you mean, and where can I buy them?  Do they fit on the nozzle snuggly?  I've been using the TS-200 comply ones, they're ok but the durability and expense really annoys me

Aug 20, 2015 at 11:17 AM Post #513 of 542
Which ones exactly do you mean, and where can I buy them?  Do they fit on the nozzle snuggly?  I've been using the TS-200 comply ones, they're ok but the durability and expense really annoys me

You have to buy from Amazon.jp. Thanks Sony :frowning2:

LINK

Aug 20, 2015 at 1:22 PM Post #515 of 542
Oh wow, I'll look into it, thanks.  Do they last you a few months before degrading?  My biggest problem with the comply is they only last me about 2 months of occasional use

Oh yeah. I've had some on my TPEOS Altone200 for a year now. The exterior is basically the same as the single flange RHA tips but Sony's version. The foam inside isn't memory foam, so there's no rolling involved. You just shove 'em in and maybe twist a tiny bit to settle them in and you're done.

The thing that degrades them is taking them on and off. I've done that for some tip rolling and noticed that the foam is looser inside the tip, so avoid too much of that.

Aug 20, 2015 at 1:27 PM Post #516 of 542
Oh yeah. I've had some on my TPEOS Altone200 for a year now. The exterior is basically the same as the single flange RHA tips but Sony's version. The foam inside isn't memory foam, so there's no rolling involved. You just shove 'em in and maybe twist a tiny bit to settle them in and you're done.

The thing that degrades them is taking them on and off. I've done that for some tip rolling and noticed that the foam is looser inside the tip, so avoid too much of that.

Great thanks again.  I don't do much tip switching, I'll look into purchasing them, and just keep them installed the whole time

Aug 20, 2015 at 1:33 PM Post #517 of 542
Great thanks again.  I don't do much tip switching, I'll look into purchasing them, and just keep them installed the whole time

Cool. Report back on how you like them. There are several of us who really like those tips and wish Sony sold then in the US.

I used the Tenso forwarding company to get mine to the US.

Bob at Trinity Audio over in the UK is looking into manufacturing foam-filled hybrids.

Another choice to look into is SpinFit tips. Some people prefer those, but I really like the foam-filled hybrids better.

Aug 20, 2015 at 1:55 PM Post #518 of 542
Cool. Report back on how you like them. There are several of us who really like those tips and wish Sony sold then in the US.

I used the Tenso forwarding company to get mine to the US.

Bob at Trinity Audio over in the UK is looking into manufacturing foam-filled hybrids.

Another choice to look into is SpinFit tips. Some people prefer those, but I really like the foam-filled hybrids better.

Did I just find them on American Amazon!?  Has the same model number as the JP amazon page you linked

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Noise-Isolation-Ep-exn50m-Imports/dp/B005OT3O5A

Sep 2, 2015 at 10:55 AM Post #520 of 542
Hello, when I opened my newly ordered ma750s from Amazon(Germany), I discovered that there was some hair  in it. There seems to be fingerprints on the back of the earpieces too. I assume that Amazon only sells new products(unopened ones)?

Sep 2, 2015 at 11:20 AM Post #521 of 542
  Hello, when I opened my newly ordered ma750s from Amazon(Germany), I discovered that there was some hair  in it. There seems to be fingerprints on the back of the earpieces too. I assume that Amazon only sells new products(unopened ones)?

That's weird, if you bought a "new" pair there shouldn't be any signs of it being opened before.  I guess it's possible those happened at the factory, but they very well could have been opened.  Any other signs of use?

This actually happened to me 2 weeks ago with a different pair of headphones, the box was obviously opened before and cables were not wrapped in their baggies.  I complained and they gave me 20% off.  Worth a shot?

Sep 2, 2015 at 11:29 AM Post #522 of 542
Quote:
  That's weird, if you bought a "new" pair there shouldn't be any signs of it being opened before.  I guess it's possible those happened at the factory, but they very well could have been opened.  Any other signs of use?

This actually happened to me 2 weeks ago with a different pair of headphones, the box was obviously opened before and cables were not wrapped in their baggies.  I complained and they gave me 20% off.  Worth a shot?

Did you purchase a "new" pair off Amazon as well? If so which Amazon.

Sep 2, 2015 at 1:09 PM Post #523 of 542
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoochZag /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you purchase a "new" pair off Amazon as well? If so which Amazon.

Yes they were listed as a new pair. American Amazon, it was from a third party but "fulfilled and shipped by Amazon" so the customer service still goes through actual Amazon, which is nice. They offered me an exchange or a 20 percent refund, I took the refund because they otherwise looked good.

Sep 2, 2015 at 1:15 PM Post #524 of 542
Yes they were listed as a new pair. American Amazon, it was from a third party but "fulfilled and shipped by Amazon" so the customer service still goes through actual Amazon, which is nice. They offered me an exchange or a 20 percent refund, I took the refund because they otherwise looked good.

This is really lame from the third-party seller. I have never ordered from Amazon before(I am from The Netherlands) but I have heard about their great customer services. In this case, Amazon takes loss while the third-party seller is at fault.

I have just requested for a replacement but somehow Amazon.de has signaled for a refund....... just sent them a mail too, will see what happens. Thank you for sharing your story PoochZag :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back