New RHA IEMs: The MA750i and MA600i
Aug 20, 2014 at 3:56 PM Post #496 of 542
i contacted rha about my blocked up filters and they replaced the whole unit with a new one, which is amazing service :) they have much less driver flex too, but, why don't they sell the filters separate like most other manufacturer? they must be losing so much money!!

Aug 26, 2014 at 5:46 AM Post #497 of 542
You guys ready for a brand new RHA IEM?  It's going to be called the T10i, and I have some pretty high hopes for it.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/732051/new-rha-reid-heath-acoustics-t10i-iem-to-debut-at-ifa-2014

Here we go again! 
ksc75smile.gif

Sep 11, 2014 at 3:43 PM Post #500 of 542
  Hi guys,
I've had my set of ma750 for over a week now. There are some pinches and bendings on the cable from the packaging that won't go away. Is that normal or is it just me?
Thanks

Hey DYisLazy,

We've recently heard of a similar case of this happening. It seems a very, very limited number (well, two so far) of units have been improperly packed causing pinching on the cable. We're currently looking into this, but if you could send a message to our customer care team, ideally linking some pictures (or send us a PM with them and we'll forward them for attaching to the case), then we'll get the team on it asap.

Thanks!

Sep 25, 2014 at 5:50 AM Post #501 of 542
hello,

i recently bought Rha ma750 from amazon after reading lots of reviews and got many recommendations to buy them. i love them, best earphones i've ever had. i am experiencing driver flex on the right side. does Rha provide replacement for this issue?

thanks

Sep 25, 2014 at 5:55 AM Post #502 of 542
  hello,

i recently bought Rha ma750 from amazon after reading lots of reviews and got many recommendations to buy them. i love them, best earphones i've ever had. i am experiencing driver flex on the right side. does Rha provide replacement for this issue?

thanks

Hey ldscot! We've just replied to your PM actually, check your inbox!

Thanks

Sep 29, 2014 at 7:09 PM Post #504 of 542
I picked up a pair of these a few days ago, looking for something with lower bass extension than the RE400, which I do love. All of the stock tips were incredibly uncomfortable (I have a very hard time finding any tips that don't hurt. I had a pair of Comply T-400 lying around and that those made all the difference in the world. I can now get full insertion with only minor discomfort, making these by far the most comfortable IEMs I have owned, usurping even the RE400 (although I think now I need to put a pair of Comply tips on them, which I haven't tried). Part of that I attribute to how the nozzle flares smoothly into the body leaving no edges rubbing against the opening of the ear canal.

So my possible problem is that they might have too much bass for my taste. Is there any way to tame it a bit without messing with EQ? I still want that extension, but sometimes I swear I can feel my teeth rattle. I doubt this is enough to make me return them, as it's really the only gripe I have now that I discovered how well the Comply tips work. That the shirt clip doesn't really fit at all is a minor issue, but not really a strike against them.

Sep 29, 2014 at 9:34 PM Post #505 of 542
I picked up a pair of these a few days ago, looking for something with lower bass extension than the RE400, which I do love. All of the stock tips were incredibly uncomfortable (I have a very hard time finding any tips that don't hurt. I had a pair of Comply T-400 lying around and that those made all the difference in the world. I can now get full insertion with only minor discomfort, making these by far the most comfortable IEMs I have owned, usurping even the RE400 (although I think now I need to put a pair of Comply tips on them, which I haven't tried). Part of that I attribute to how the nozzle flares smoothly into the body leaving no edges rubbing against the opening of the ear canal.

So my possible problem is that they might have too much bass for my taste. Is there any way to tame it a bit without messing with EQ? I still want that extension, but sometimes I swear I can feel my teeth rattle. I doubt this is enough to make me return them, as it's really the only gripe I have now that I discovered how well the Comply tips work. That the shirt clip doesn't really fit at all is a minor issue, but not really a strike against them.

The shirt clip fits on the thinner cables after the Y-split. If it still doesn't slot in, trying prying the clamp just a tiny bit (not too much like me, where I had to superglue the sucker back in place :) )

Dec 31, 2014 at 10:03 PM Post #506 of 542
call me crazy but i find my new RHA 750 more enjoyable than my Shure 535s. the shure were warm and detailed but the RHA Wow are really fun and more punch. just my 2 cents. i sold my shure 535 with moon cable to get some customs and as a stop gap i bought the rha 750 for 89 and to be honest i am now questioning if i want to spend money for Ciems. RHA thumbs up.

May 22, 2015 at 12:40 PM Post #507 of 542
Well 6 months and now having issues with left channel and since I bought them used from an amazon seller no warranty.  oops learned my lesson now will buy only from authorized dealer.

Jul 6, 2015 at 6:35 AM Post #509 of 542
Hi fellow head-fiers.
I have been looking for a good iem fitting my needs, and looking trough many threads once again, I have arrived at the  beautiful MA750, as they are said to be less sibilant then GR07 BE, which is also not available in my country, so I would have difficulties with warranty as well. If somebody would be willing, I would appreciate your view on my questions bellow, as at this price, it's a quite large expense for me.

How does the reliability of MA750i look compared to the MA750 version without microphone? I saw some bad reviews due to the cable being torn near the microphone, but it seems to me that the chin strap would be as prone to being pulled out as the microphone. Are there any owners of MA750i whose piece works well? I am wondering if the MA750 is more reliable then MA750i, there are recent entries on amazon complaining about this issue, so I assume it's still something to consider.

I would also like to know how harsh are the highs. I listen mostly to all types of rock, so a a sound that well interprets the cymbals and s-ses is important to me. Sibilance can be quite harsh and ruin the enjoyment for me on many songs. I read they are well balanced, so I assume they would sound very nice with something like Foo Fighters - My Hero, but I wonder if a song like White Limo would not be hard to listen to, even with a high quality file. So I would appreciate a view of someone who mainly listens to rock/metal on how enjoyable are these for songs with harsher highs.

My third question would go to maintenance. I never head high quality iems such as this, but from I read the filters are removable? So it's possible to clean them from time to time with some solution? Or how are the filters maintained as they are easy to get clogged up.

I have a lot of questions as I want to make sure I make a good pick this time
ksc75smile.gif

Jul 7, 2015 at 11:39 AM Post #510 of 542
I believe they have a 3 year warranty if you buy them from an authorized dealer.  Please check their website, I bought them used from a seller at amazon and the warranty was void.  Mine lasted 6 months before I had issues but could have been because they were used.  I believe the company have good warranty coverage.

as far as sound I didn't find any issues with the treble.  Slight V shape in my opinion but nothing to extreme.  I thought they were really fun. The only issue for me was the rubbery cable not a big fan, it does not tangled easy but if it does is kind of annoying because of the rubbery nature so be careful when detangling the cable. is not like other cables where you can pull a little and the cable will slide, in the RHA it wont slide since its rubbery. 

That been said I will get another set, this time new from an authorized dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back