*NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT* Jerry Harvey Audio - Performance Series Universal Fit IEMs
Nov 23, 2016 at 6:48 AM Post #76 of 218
I was thinking... I like the bass control but the little pod is a bit of a hassle. Couldn't the electronics be crammed into Y-splitter? That would be neat, even if that would make the splitter a bit bigger.

Nov 24, 2016 at 9:04 AM Post #83 of 218
  HI ALEX OUR CURRENT TURN AROUND IS ONLY ABOUT A WEEK

Oh dear, the local dealer quoted me over 2.5 months. Regardless, I think if I do take advantage of the sales I'm going to get it directly from you guys.

Nov 24, 2016 at 11:59 AM Post #85 of 218
Who is you Dealer who said that. Perhaps they are not a authorized dealer. Our turn around time has been under 2 week for a vey long time.

The dealer is Jaben Singapore, and I believe that they are an authorized dealer. They even told me that your Black Friday CIEM discounts are ending on Friday, which is obviously not true.

I have a question, I bought a pair of V1 Roxannes from the aforesaid dealer back in 2014, am I eligible for JH Crew? I applied for JH Crew via your website but haven't gotten a reply email yet.

Looking to get a set of JH13v2s over the Black Friday weekend after selling the V1 Roxannes!

Nov 24, 2016 at 4:12 PM Post #86 of 218
What is the difference between performance Roxanne and the full metal Roxanne? Are they sonically the same? Just wondering because of the price difference. Thanks.

I bought my first gen Roxanne at Bic Camera in Toyko when it was first released. I am not sure I can get sign up as the JH Crew. Thanks.

Nov 24, 2016 at 11:08 PM Post #87 of 218
JH Crew discounted prices are up!

Nov 25, 2016 at 7:04 PM Post #89 of 218
  What is the difference between performance Roxanne and the full metal Roxanne? Are they sonically the same? Just wondering because of the price difference. Thanks.

I bought my first gen Roxanne at Bic Camera in Took when it was first released. I am not sure I can get sign up as the JH Crew. Thanks.

Hi!  The performance series Roxanne shell is noticeably slimmer than the old version.  I do not know if the sound is different.  Anybody care to chime in on that subject?

Nov 25, 2016 at 8:20 PM Post #90 of 218
Oh, guys... I bit the bullet and ordered JH16V2 Pro Universal Fit. Black Friday, what I can say. Have few questions bellow:

1. I currently have Westone W40 with Silver Dragon Cable + Fiio X5II + Mojo. Please let me know what to expect when moving from W40 to 16V2 UF. I understand the number of drivers difference and that W40 is more for casual listening with a bit stretched stage but 16V2 is pro, more analytical and precise. But what to expect in real life with sound? :)

2. When the new series is about to start shipping? I see on first page it mentioned "in mid of December" but Andy from JH has mentioned that their workaround is about a week.

3. Is there returning policy for Universal Fit? This is if I really really don't like the sound of 16V2.

I listen to everything but mostly electronic music (d'n'b, techno, IDM (no EDM), Ambient, Break Beat, Rock, sometimes Jazz and even classics...). Prefer real but not really dry and dead sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back