*NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT* Jerry Harvey Audio - Performance Series Universal Fit IEMs
Nov 21, 2016 at 11:38 PM Post #61 of 218
Sorry my friend you cannot add the crew discount to the Black Friday sale. Good try though! That said you can use the Black Friday sale to buy your first JH product at a discount this allows you to also join the JH. Few loyalty program which gives you 20% off further purchases for life.

Nov 21, 2016 at 11:58 PM Post #62 of 218

​Thanks for clearing the air Andy, much appreciated. With that said I think I will be ordering a custom Roxanne, although this new Performance Series line looks like the better deal. I'm still debating on which version to get custom or Performance Series.

Nov 22, 2016 at 12:35 AM Post #64 of 218

​Thanks Andy, I will be for the custom then. Is it still 14-21 days wait time, I just checked the JH audio website and need to be sure. My name is Alex by the way, this will be my first pair of Customs.

Nov 22, 2016 at 12:59 AM Post #65 of 218
Sorry, I'm a bit of a noob - which of the new versions would you suggest for classic rock and blues ?

Would be using mostly portable but am really hoping I can find a iem that's comfortable for chilling out to some well recorded blues guitar and avoid looking for headphones.

Nov 22, 2016 at 5:55 AM Post #67 of 218
Sorry my friend you cannot add the crew discount to the Black Friday sale. Good try though! That said you can use the Black Friday sale to buy your first JH product at a discount this allows you to also join the JH. Few loyalty program which gives you 20% off further purchases for life.
I already bought a CF Roxanne when it firs came out so I was tempted by Jh13V2 at - 20%. I have many TOTL iems and would love to compare this updated classic.

Nov 22, 2016 at 9:27 AM Post #69 of 218
Really? Got to shine some light into my earphones and see. BTW, I have a comment regarding the case... it is a little bit too small. The diameter of the puck is barely enough to contain the attenuator pod. It has to go exactly in the middle and the cable at both ends has to be bent quite a bit. I wish the diameter was a little bit bigger.

Nov 22, 2016 at 3:42 PM Post #73 of 218
JH Crew membership locked and loaded! Been eyeing Roxy as a fun/rock version of my Laylas and the design looks best of the 3 imho.

Nov 22, 2016 at 9:45 PM Post #74 of 218
Really? Got to shine some light into my earphones and see. BTW, I have a comment regarding the case... it is a little bit too small. The diameter of the puck is barely enough to contain the attenuator pod. It has to go exactly in the middle and the cable at both ends has to be bent quite a bit. I wish the diameter was a little bit bigger.

Agreed, the current casing is just barely enough to keep the cables thanks to the pods. It didnt feel comfortable bending the cables of the pods almost immediately to keep it within the casing.

Nov 22, 2016 at 9:52 PM Post #75 of 218
I agree too. There's too much strain on the ends of the bass pod cable, and those are solder joints, even weaker than a flexible wire. A half-inch increase in diameter would be a lot better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back