*NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT* Jerry Harvey Audio - Performance Series Universal Fit IEMs
Nov 18, 2016 at 4:10 PM Post #31 of 218
Everyone,

Please keep in mind that if you have ever bought a JH iem you can join the Loyalty Program "JH Crew" and you recieve 20%off for life. So if you have bought a IEM from us in the past register for the crew and get 20% off the new performance series.

Nov 19, 2016 at 1:20 AM Post #35 of 218
=( that is a pity. I've got the full metal roxannes and i am not satisfied with the build quality of the product. The new roxanne universals look like its significantly more sturdy. Thinking of getting the new ones.

Nov 19, 2016 at 2:58 AM Post #36 of 218
  Everyone,

Please keep in mind that if you have ever bought a JH iem you can join the Loyalty Program "JH Crew" and you recieve 20%off for life. So if you have bought a IEM from us in the past register for the crew and get 20% off the new performance series.

did the policy also applies with purchases in local store like jaben? or just via jh website only?
thanks.

Nov 19, 2016 at 7:08 AM Post #37 of 218
Quite interested in this. I've heard a lot of good things about the JH13 over the years, but customs have never appealed to me. IEM fit has also always been a bit of an issue for me, nice to see some R&D being done to make this better. Very interesting product.

Only constructive feedback I would give is on the teal colour logos of the JH13v2 shells. It's not very complimentary to the wood plate. Clashes a bit. Black would probably be less jarring and take less away from the wood grain.

Nov 20, 2016 at 1:26 PM Post #42 of 218
My secret wish for long: a non-AK, metal housing Layla. Please make that happen...

Nov 20, 2016 at 2:02 PM Post #44 of 218
  My secret wish for long: a non-AK, metal housing Layla. Please make that happen...

That is one thing I was a bit disappointed to see Layla was not there in this new Performance range,  Maybe it will come a bit later on...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back