[New] Philips Fidelio X1
Apr 16, 2013 at 5:42 PM Post #1,186 of 5,962
Quote:
Heard these today along with a bunch of other cans including Senns 598, 600, 650, 700, 800.

I did not think that the X1 is much like the 600 or 650 in that the sound is just a whole lot more articulate/aggressive.  Not sure if that's the right word but the 600/650 were a lot more relaxing.  Then when hooked up to a nicer amp, the 600/650 seem to beat it - more 'round'  or 'fat' and still with sufficient detail.

UL 

Depends on what you are looking for in music. I have the 600/650 as well but feel that they are just to laid back, even with amperage. I'll try to pull them out again soon and compare them to the fairly lively X1's.

There's a story here. I had the HD650 for years. As I acquired other headphones, I got more and more dissatisfied with those cans to the point that I finally just sold them. A few months after selling them, I started to think that maybe it was me, maybe I was missing something, or, horrors, maybe I sold a defective headphone. So I bought them again, brand new from Amazon, and sure enough, they sounded exactly the same as the cans that I sold. So then I thought maybe I should try the 600's, see if they have a better edge. So I bought those, and yes, they did sound a bit better to my ears, but still to laid back.

I also have the 800, those headphones I have no problem with at all.

So goes the headphone addicts life. Where is my next fix again???!!
beerchug.gif

Apr 17, 2013 at 7:04 AM Post #1,188 of 5,962
I have a feeling they are not quite right, the X1's. There is not much seperation and I don't like that. But it could be my gear, I'm using a broken dac and a broken e5... Can't wait till I get the parts for the objective2, i hope that will make things better. But the strange thing is, I heard this exact combination elsewhere and it sounded much and much better. The thing that convinced me was this dac + an extremely sweet tube amp. But since I don't have the money I went for the DAC only and got an FiiO e5 with it. My guess is that the dac degraded even further and that the e5 isn't that good. 
Now I allready got a new DAC which isn't modded yet so that doesn't sound very impressive either. 

My biggest complaint is that there is very bad seperation and everything sounds packed together, they sound really good and not so good at the same time. :p

Oh and I have a feeling that a cable really does make a difference.. I think I might get a mogami cable sometime soon. 

Edit: now that I listen to my Sennheiser hd518 again, I like that sound more, now obviously that can's quality is less but it sounds just better somehow. Sounds take more distance and are better seperated from eachother. It's more music, less headphone. If you know what I mean.  It's much more easy to pick just one instrument and listen to that specific instrument. Is this just, yet again, not my can? It's a really good one but just the seperation is not very good. 
Edit2: What other headphones are there that look like this? 

Apr 17, 2013 at 2:25 PM Post #1,189 of 5,962
Carlsan,

Great to hear your comment as I am considering a 650. 

Went back to listen to the X1, 600 and 650 specifically driven by an amp.  My mind wants the X1 but my emotions want the 600/650 - if that makes sense. 

Quick question for you.  The 650 need an amp.  Do you think the X1 gains much from a good amp or is the different a lot less?  i am surprised that an IPAD drove both the HD600 (and X1) to sufficient volume for me given its 150 ohm impedence. 

Thanks in advance for any comments. 
UL

Quote:

Depends on what you are looking for in music. I have the 600/650 as well but feel that they are just to laid back, even with amperage. I'll try to pull them out again soon and compare them to the fairly lively X1's.

There's a story here. I had the HD650 for years. As I acquired other headphones, I got more and more dissatisfied with those cans to the point that I finally just sold them. A few months after selling them, I started to think that maybe it was me, maybe I was missing something, or, horrors, maybe I sold a defective headphone. So I bought them again, brand new from Amazon, and sure enough, they sounded exactly the same as the cans that I sold. So then I thought maybe I should try the 600's, see if they have a better edge. So I bought those, and yes, they did sound a bit better to my ears, but still to laid back.

I also have the 800, those headphones I have no problem with at all.

So goes the headphone addicts life. Where is my next fix again???!!
beerchug.gif

Apr 17, 2013 at 5:42 PM Post #1,190 of 5,962
Quote:
Here is a pretty comprehensive review of the X1 from our Chinese friend.

Comparing against HD600\HD700\GMP450\K601\K702\D2000\225i

http://erji.net/read.php?tid=1444873

As translated by Google translate:

Quote: x1 vs. HD600
[size=small]
Summary: ​
[/size]
[size=small]
Overall, the X1 slightly stronger relative to the HD600 is more biased in favor of listening point. HD600 special staining, is irreplaceable. Two headphone overall frequency trend is very close, there are only so little subtle differences. ​
[/size]
[size=small]
Tri-band distribution: 
[/size]
[size=small]
two headphones tri-band distribution are very balanced, but some subtle differences between. ​
[/size]
[size=small]
In the low-frequency and low-frequency, all carefully compare headphones before me, in addition to the HD700 , only and X1 . The First X1 low dive deep, HD600 than X1 little light, but also deep enough to grasp for low-frequency details are in place. Second X1 amount of sense slightly larger than the HD600 does not have the amount of sense, the and HD600 elastic slightly stronger, faster closing, X1 is Pianman. "Sorrow for themselves" feel the X1 Zhao's voice low, in the beginning of the first track of the Noah's Ark, a sense of momentum, the X1 is greater, but the HD600 sense of momentum also strong enough. "Joe Smith's song" I think X1 a little too much low frequency bass a bit to pressure Tsai meaning of the song, the HD600 amount of sense in this song is more appropriate.​
[/size]
[size=small]
In high-frequency and high-frequency, HD600 light speed faster. Especially the HD600 treble violin part bright, X1 darker, this is also similar to the previous conclusion. Joe Smith's songs, is still the snap of his fingers, HD600 more crisp and not feel the stimulation, not K702 kind of almost a bit harsh snap of his fingers, but kind of exactly clear, crisp sound, and almost through an extension of the snap of his fingers to create a good sound field. Surging compared to the low-frequency, the X1 high frequency than the HD600 amount of sense a little weak, not so caught the ear and the overtone slightly smaller. Overall, two headphones tri-band trend is relatively close, at least I carefully AB . ​
[/size]
[size=small]
Sound field and positioning 
[/size]
[size=small]
is difficult to say two headphones sound field who is better, I suspect that once the hearing is not dropped, So come up with GMP450pro comparison, the next ear difference again. Replay Noah's Ark track, HD600 and X1 are basically structured, open, and each role is to walk on the stage, is also very strong sense of direction, if it GMP450pro not only the sound field circle and positioning have become blurred, have a certain effect in the head. HD600 and X1 horizontal sound field, is almost as large as the longitudinal sound field X1 slightly a little. Which is also repeated comparison feelings can actually listen to music that can be negligible. ​
[/size]
[size=small]
Resolving power 
[/size]
[size=small]
in the low-frequency resolving power, HD600 harp world's seventh rail, subway passing the physical sense and a sense of direction the basic shape. X1 is still on its strengths, the subway passing clearer sound, resonance, overtone. In the high-frequency resolving power, both almost equal, it is difficult to find a clear gap between the two . Replay "Four Seasons Spring, the extension of the violin and the overtone is equally matched. ​
[/size]
[size=small]
Air sense 

HD600 than the X1's biggest advantage is that her sense of air, whether vocal or instrumental music, HD600's unique dyeing, she always felt a special sense of air. X1, in this regard, revealing the characteristics of a listener, very high degree of reduction, and will not is not Naiting, but less staining, more emphasis on analytical than the HD600 ​
[/size]

[size=small]
I can endure extreme volume HD600 sound more resistant to listen, which also reflects its potential than the X1 . Tony beginning dynamic HD600 is slightly calm, although not obvious, but is feeling HD600 sound more relaxed. Transient, HD600 than the X1 is slightly better, in the replay harp treble part, HD600 sound more crisp, but this difference which is very small. ​
[/size]
[size=small]
Second, the sense of hearing articles 
[/size]
[size=small]
HD600 specific staining is very classic. As the 2000 -level headphones, did a better balance between the music and the reduction degree, X1 slightly biased in favor of the listener, and other similar headphones, pay more attention to the performance of the low-frequency detail. IF section X1 reduction is better, but no HD600 the kind Naiting degree. But in general, the two headphones are balanced and omnivorous, very difficult to say what defects. , HD600 is more suitable for the human voice, and the X1 is more suitable for classical, but the difference is really small. Hovering between the two headphone friends, it is recommended or audition. For me, the overlap of the two headphones is great, with a can. ​
[/size]
[size=small]
Third, the summary 
[/size]
[size=small]
HD600 and X1 similar quality. ​
[/size]
[size=small]
HD600 and X1 are balanced omnivorous. ​
[/size]
[size=small]
, the X1 is more biased in favor of the listener, HD600 relatively more neutral.​
[/size]

Quote:
[size=small]
1, K702
[/size]
[size=small]
A quality articles
[/size]
 ​
[size=small]
Summary : ​
[/size]
[size=small]
because K702 and X1 are listening style, so I am particularly two headphone comparison. The two headphones Overall quality is very close to the overall conclusions and GMP450PRO similar. Relatively speaking, the X1 partial footwall, the K702 side dish, just theK702 footwall especially the quality of the low-frequency than 450 higher, and X1 The K702 sound field very characteristic, horizontal sound field is very open, and the longitudinal sound field weaker. ​
[/size]
[size=small]
Tri-band distribution : the ​
[/size]
[size=small]
first high-frequency, replay the song of "John Doe", at the beginning of the snap of his fingers the test is a test of the brightness of the high-frequency headphones, apparently K702 high-frequency than the X1 is on, the sound more crisp snap of his fingers, but real is not so crisp snap of his fingers. can feel K702 a specially dyed so that high-frequency instrumental replay, will look more shiny. Low frequency, in contrast two headphone songs bass, is the first time I felt X1 may be a bit more before just felt X1 low-frequency than the larger, but did not think much. Compared K702 amount of low frequency slightly smaller proportion, making the human voice and accompaniment is more appropriate, X1 , bass slightly a bit to grab the mean Tsai limelight. Of course, I still say this is the feeling in the comparison of these two headphones. IF, K702 as X1 , personal feel than the X1 K702 some virtual knot like in the IF section. ​
[/size]
[size=small]
sound field 
[/size]
[size=small]
K702 lateral sound field, slightly narrower longitudinal sound field, X1 sound field is not as K702 , transverse slightly smaller, the overall proportion of more regular. Sense of positioning two headphones no obvious gap in the replay two classical time can feel the location of the different instruments. ​
[/size]
[size=small]
Resolving 
[/size]
[size=small]
this and yesterday GMP450PRO the conclusions are very similar. The K702 is stronger in the resolving power of the high frequency portion , while the X1 stronger. ​
[/size]
[size=small]
Transient and dynamic 
[/size]
[size=small]
X1 transient than K702 , always general slower, which are more obvious in the beginning of the hunting Polka gunshot and Joe Smith song snap of his fingers. Dynamic, two dynamic headphones are good, the only K702 if I can live with the volume limit, for me, the high-frequency too harsh. ​
[/size]
[size=small]
, the sense of hearing papers 
[/size]
[size=small]
If you pay more attention to the loud field and high-frequency, the K702 is very suitable if you pay more attention to momentum and low-frequency, X1 appropriate. Similarly, two headphone omnivorous, only the difference of style. ​
[/size]
[size=small]
The SR225i
[/size]
 ​

[size=small]
replay classical SR225i sound and X1 difference between a grade. The main problem of the sound field is too small, high-frequency staining overweight. The SR225i tuning characteristics Obviously, may be more suitable for pop music or vocal-based music. ​
[/size]
[size=small]
HD700
[/size]
 ​

[size=small]
HD700 full range of more than X1 . Both frequency distribution of the sound field positioning, resolution, transient dynamic, and so on, all the qualities are stronger than X1 HD700 the symphonic more vivid and fresh sense of. HD700 's low frequency, although the amount is not large, but dive deep enough, enough Touch. contrast X1 somewhat bulky. The intermediate frequency and high-frequency, whether it is full, gloss, or a sense of air, the HD700 must wins X1 edge. HD700 sound field is more open, but not the K702 the kind of on both sides of the sound field can not be found, the the HD700 sound field is more structured. It can be said, X1 HD700 before, to be naked. The relaxed atmosphere translucent vocabulary HD700 to my intuitive feeling. ​
[/size]
[size=small]
DX100 the Direct Push 
[/size]
[size=small]
DX100 thrust is great, HD700 under the Direct Push, X1 advantage is reduced. Can be said that the quality gap is not obvious, X1 is the only in HD700 rise capital.​
[/size]
[size=small] ​
[/size]
[size=small]
Summarize 
[/size]
[size=small],
  ​
[/size][size=small]
K702 horizontal sound field larger, X1 sound field. ​
[/size]
[size=small]2,
  ​
[/size][size=small]
K702 more biased in favor of the upper plate, and the X1 is more biased in favor of the lower plate, two headphones are very good adaptability to different types of music. ​
[/size]
[size=small]3,
  ​
[/size][size=small]
X1 than the K702 K702 transient better. In large dynamic, K702 too bright. ​
[/size]
[size=small]4,
  ​
[/size][size=small]
K702 and the X1 close, the HD700 far stronger than the X1 SR225i less favorable than the X1 . ​
[/size][size=medium]
DX100 Direct Push the sound overall trend has not changed, to narrow the gap.​
[/size]

Apr 17, 2013 at 5:46 PM Post #1,191 of 5,962
other comparisons:
x1 vs. [size=large]
German master ​
[/size][size=large]
GMP450PRO​
[/size][size=large]
[/size]

Quote:
[size=small]
Summarize 
[/size]
[size=small]
X1 low-frequency, low-frequency better and the gap is obvious, 450 intermediate frequency, high frequency better but the gap is slightly smaller. ​
[/size]
[size=small]
X1 faster than the 450 is slightly slower, weaker, transient analytical sense as good as the top 450 . ​
[/size]
[size=small]
X1 sound field and dynamic than 450 slightly stronger. ​
[/size]
[size=small]
, two headphones have their own characteristics, sound completion are high, relatively speaking X1 450 more omnivorous.​
[/size]

vs.
[size=large]Denon AH- 
[/size]
[size=large]D2000
[/size]

Quote:
[size=small]Overview of 
these two headphones are generally common - First of all , are low-impedance big ears; Secondly, there is the quality of the low-frequency. But the difference between the two headphones is also very obvious, in general, the voice of the D2000 colder, Fidelio X1 appear to be more neutral. 
[/size]
[size=small][size=small]Easy to push , ​
[/size]​
[/size]
[size=small][size=small]X1 need more volume, to get the same sound pressure and D2000. But sufficient for iPad volume output. There is no volume is not loud enough. 

[size=small]Tri-band distribution 
[size=small], Eason's teeth sound more obvious. X1 will have to be much better. Obviously, D2000 is emphasized in the high-frequency. D2000 IF in an obvious depression, Eason Chan's voice is a little bit flighty and sound like your nose hum. X1 in the low-frequency convergence smoother, fuller midrange, Eason's voice more magnetic. It also makes me have such a feeling, every time you bring the D2000, it seemed to say: Look, my low-frequency multi-rod! You heard did not hear? X1 just honestly low, medium, full offer, so you inadvertently by a low dive scared when suddenly a bigger surprise: the original low frequency of the goods is surging! This dive, D2000 is not. D2000 mixer can be said to choose the easy way out, and X1 tuning more balanced. 

[size=small]Resolving power 
[size=small]in the prelude and Eason just sing, the audience clapping along to the beat. Applause D2000 is more obvious, especially when Eason singing, where X1 applause basic overshadowed by the song, and the D2000 is still evident. And D2000 emphasized the high frequency. X1 pay more attention to the low-frequency and high frequency makes those details have been weakened. But I personally think that the X1 applause closer to the truth, and does not like the D2000 as hair tip. Correspondingly, when the the Changba of songs, the band began to pick up the instrument when, X1 clearer replay the sound of the microphones and other equipment in the finishing, this is the first time I noticed the sound obvious, while the D2000 is somewhat vague . 

[size=small][size=small]Sound field 
[size=small][size=small]transverse acoustic field D2000 larger and larger longitudinal acoustic field Fidelio X1. The audience's applause and cheers the D2000 feel very far away from their own, the X1 will have to close. So on the whole D2000 close to an olive, and X1 is closer to a circle. Some of the D2000 sound field empty, always felt a little fault, X1 is always continuous, surrounded. 

[size=small][size=small]Why, throughout the text did not mention Tony , 
[size=small][size=small]because the gap between the two is magnified in first Tony. Is the tuning of the D2000 in the replay of this song, making the song completely out of shape. Kind of hair tip Lee, with a the burr sense of high-frequency, impossible to ear. The low frequency cello almost completely ineffective, but in the "ring". X1 is relatively much Chiang Kai-shek. Please altar Friends of understanding, I really difficult facing the music they simply can not ear to conduct a calm and objective analysis. Want to know X1 classical replay ability after GMP450PRO of HD600 contrast, should be able to be discerned. ​
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

[size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small]Desktop systems : [size=small][size=small]equipment: PC foobar2K wasapi TE7702 -> NFB-5 decoding amp one machine [/size][/size][size=small][size=small]tracks: Same as above are[/size][/size] summarized [size=small][size=small]in the desktop system, both the sound toward close. [/size][/size][size=small][size=small]However, each have varying degrees of improvement. [/size][/size][size=small][size=small]Let me talk about "Tony". [/size][/size][size=small][size=small]D2000 biggest change is the classical listening to. [/size][/size][size=small][size=small]Specific performance in the high-frequency close to live, glitches disappeared sense, and a slight texture. [/size][/size][size=small][size=small]Compared to the X1 D2000 cello still just in the ring but did not have any resonance and overtones, that is the D2000 the kind of slightly sunken IF became flawed in the performance of classical music, with the X1 simply is not an order of magnitude of For X1 classical replay ability, Judai text the HD600 and GMP450PRO evaluation. [/size][/size][size=small][size=small]Not make things difficult for the D2000.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]​
[/size]

[size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small]Easy to push sexual 
[size=small][size=small]X1 D2000 eat more thrust, which is the volume knob at the same angle X1 volume change is smaller than the D2000. This is quite similar to my previous Q701. ​
[/size]

[size=small][size=small]Come to talk about "next year,"[/size][/size] 

[size=small][size=small]Tri-band distribution , [/size][/size]
[size=small][size=small]the overall distribution does not change, the X1 Eason still has magnetic, D2000 Eason is still a bit cold. It is worth mentioning that the applause of the D2000 is not so sharp, not overshadowed Eason.[/size][/size] 

[size=small][size=small]Resolving power , [/size][/size]
[size=small][size=small]the performance of each of the two headphones to detail enhancement, mainly because of the knot like fuller. Overall transparency of the sound also improved, cheering, accompaniment, vocal interfere with each other, have a good sense of depth. In particular, in that period of a wave after wave of cheers, individual audience members, one after another cries appear to be more clear. Here special mention, is not the same sense of resolving power and resolve, D2000 mixer obvious sense of resolve, but this is at the expense of the IF, makes the tri-band interface managed to create a rigid case. X1 tuning, and can not bring a sense of resolve, but in fact is not weak resolving power.[/size][/size] 

[size=small][size=small]Transient and dynamic , [/size][/size]
[size=small][size=small]which is not mentioned in the Direct Push, no mention is transient and dynamically determines the sense of speed, rhythm, intensity of feeling and music momentum. These two points, before Direct Push, I do not have very strong feelings, or X1 performance is far from ideal. But put on has been greatly improved. Transient, X1 obviously feel the bass and kick drum with a certain amount of rebound velocity is under go close to live. Enhanced dynamic performance in the Eason back field boiling cheers listened to. Direct Push, shouting completely show off, very harsh, we must turn down the volume, and desktop push, I can hear, and thus can feel the warm emotions of the audience. D2000 relative to the X1 does not have a deep dive, transient improvement and there is no obvious X1. Dynamic improvement and X1 is comparable.[/size][/size] 

[size=small][size=small]Positioning and sound field[/size][/size] 
[size=small][size=small]positioning I did not mention the case of Direct Push Direct Push case, basically no positioning. The various sounds only about the direction of, but did not clear. Put on the X1 and D2000 have a certain sense of positioning. First, of course, thanks to the two put on headphones, sound field open. [/size][/size]
[size=small][size=small]X1 in the case of Direct Push, cheers and applause of the audience [/size][/size][size=small][size=small]would be more close to the feeling, and a real concert is very different. Put on, round sound field expanded significantly, you can feel in a concert open environment, coupled with a good sense of siege, making the overall sense of the scene significantly enhanced. D2000 horizontal sound field is greater longitudinal certain increase. Empty feeling still has not changed, so relatively speaking it is a little fake. Then for the position, with a more open sound field, a fuller knot like, and more resolving power, positioning naturally been enhanced, so there is the above-mentioned before, cheers of "come and go". I believe seen the concert friends have had this experience: some avid fans will pop out from the noisy cheering a "XX singer, I love you". That is very clear sense of direction, X1 have this feeling.[/size][/size] 

[size=small][size=small]Audio and video entertainment , [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]​
[/size]
[size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small]D2000 watching movies and playing games and more, mainly the pursuit of a sense of atmosphere. But having read the above comparison, it is not difficult to find X1 sense of atmosphere than the D2000.​
[/size] 

[size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small]I listen to the obvious differences. [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]​
[/size]
[size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small]================================================== The =========== ​
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]​
[/size]

[size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small][size=small]summary , ​
[/size]
[size=small][size=small]X1 tuning more neutral than the D2000. [/size][/size]
[size=small][size=small], Pop music, X1 ears will never grasp than the D2000 ears. But closer to the truth than the D2000. [/size][/size]
[size=small][size=small]3, classical music, D2000 completely not X1 opponent. [/size][/size]
[size=small][size=small]4 X1 Direct Push will have a good sound. [/size][/size]
[size=small][size=small]X1 on the discharge improved significantly, is a potential to be tapped headphones. (In fact, from the standard 6.35mm headphone cable can be seen, the official did not think of it as a straight push headphones to locate)[/size][/size] [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]​
[/size]

push = amplification (I think), or perhaps just "drive". Reviewer may mean that they are easy to drive, direct push may mean without extra amplification.  

Apr 18, 2013 at 9:35 AM Post #1,192 of 5,962
I just got a O2 + ODAC to pair up with the X1 and after listening for 4 hours, I can't tell any difference between now and when I just plugged it into the headphone jack of my iMac. During the testing, I stopped the music at various intervals many times and then switch between the two, but really there isn't any perceived improvement in detail, imaging, or whatever sound qualities that I know of. 

Maybe I have untrained ears or my source is bad (I use mostly 320 bitrate), but I don't know... 

Apr 18, 2013 at 10:24 AM Post #1,193 of 5,962
They are pretty easy to drive, if you have any decent source they should sound good. 

Apr 18, 2013 at 10:45 AM Post #1,195 of 5,962
Quote:

Yep I agree they're easy to drive and plugging it directly into my imac is good enough. Just that I had thought getting the O2 + ODAC would make it even better but not so. 

The only improvement that may benefit the headphones running out of a computer would be a good dac, I would think that the ODAC would have done that, but I guess I'm wrong. the imac must have a good sound card.

Apr 18, 2013 at 12:40 PM Post #1,196 of 5,962
Quote:
push = amplification (I think), or perhaps just "drive". Reviewer may mean that they are easy to drive, direct push may mean without extra amplification.  

Hi all, i'm the writer of this review. My English is not so good.
But yeah, by "push" I really mean "drive" and "direct push" means "drive without extra amplification",
What I really mean is that X1 can provide a good sound(even with iPad) without extra amplification, but as the 6.35mm plug design, i think Philips officially suggest users to drive it with an amplifier.
And according to my experience, when driven by NFB-5, X1 have a much better sound than driven by iPad. 

Apr 18, 2013 at 12:43 PM Post #1,197 of 5,962
Quote:
Hi all, i'm the writer of this review. My English is not so good.
But yeah, by "push" I really mean "drive" and "direct push" means "drive without extra amplification",
What I really mean is that X1 can provide a good sound(even with iPad) without extra amplification, but as the 6.35mm plug design, i think Philips officially suggest users to drive it with an amplifier.
And according to my experience, when driven by NFB-5, X1 have a much better sound than driven by iPad. 

Thank you.

Apr 19, 2013 at 10:43 PM Post #1,199 of 5,962
I've already tried, not shipping to Australia :frowning2:

Apr 20, 2013 at 4:15 AM Post #1,200 of 5,962

Users who are viewing this thread

Back