New mp3 player or PDAA called Amp3 - AMAZING!!!
Aug 10, 2009 at 1:44 AM Post #61 of 111
me too! that manual is a bit rough to comprehend! i'm happy to try to work with what you've got so far though.....

Aug 10, 2009 at 2:58 PM Post #62 of 111
Rumors of a new model...

There are possibilities of a new model. Some folks have concern on whether to wait or not. I would not wait since new software updates are being looked at and the SQ will not change. So, while supplies last;

"Come and get it!!"

Ha!
Thanks,
Craig

Aug 11, 2009 at 2:03 AM Post #63 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, we are hoping for end of Summer, beginning of early Fall. Currents plans are underway. Details will be released soon!!
beerchug.gif

Craig

What will be different in the new player? I'm wondering if I should wait..

Aug 11, 2009 at 2:35 AM Post #64 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by koven /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What will be different in the new player? I'm wondering if I should wait..

Hey!!

I have not received confirmation that a new player will be released. They are looking into options, however I would not wait since supply is low and there is no word as of yet.

Plus I do not think there will be a large difference. Still, I really do not have enough details to work off of.

Thanks,
Craig

Aug 11, 2009 at 8:04 AM Post #65 of 111
Aug 11, 2009 at 6:28 PM Post #66 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by a_tumiwa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mr Craig, how about the other department of products, i mean like Portable headphone amplifier and desktop amplifier, any information available??

References: ÉîÛÚÊкºÉùÒôÏìÓÐÏÞ¹«Ë¾

I'm certainly trying to find out more info. Hopefully soon I can have better info, since it only goes up from here!!!

smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 13, 2009 at 4:31 AM Post #68 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Whats the current stock level like?

Only a few left. They will be gone by the weekend I'm guessing. Also I have 4 pending orders that could make it very close...

Aug 14, 2009 at 4:49 AM Post #69 of 111
Any chance the next AMP3 will offers SPDIF out? If not, I beg you/manufacturer to include it.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 15, 2009 at 4:07 AM Post #70 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by mcoleg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sry to bother you again, Craig.

I have one in my hands (thanks for the fast delivery, BTW
smily_headphones1.gif
).

So, how do I select a folder for playback? Album, Artist, All Songs options are there; where's the Folder?

Thank you for you time.

To play back folders, you need to create a folder in your PC with an album or files in it, then drag the folder from your PC into the AMP3, then the folder will show in the Music list. It shows as a folder-shaped icon. If you then click the right hand button, it gives the option to play folders or cancel.

Aug 19, 2009 at 9:53 AM Post #71 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by bakhtiar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any chance the next AMP3 will offers SPDIF out? If not, I beg you/manufacturer to include it.
smily_headphones1.gif

Digital out (optical or spdif) plus rolling opamps , yeahh
icon10.gif

i don`t care if the size is 2x bigger
tongue.gif

Aug 19, 2009 at 11:21 PM Post #72 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by HiFlight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
To play back folders, you need to create a folder in your PC with an album or files in it, then drag the folder from your PC into the AMP3, then the folder will show in the Music list. It shows as a folder-shaped icon. If you then click the right hand button, it gives the option to play folders or cancel.

thanks. on mine, the only way I can play folders is from the source manager. "Music" doesn't show any folders...

Aug 21, 2009 at 9:55 PM Post #73 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by mcoleg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
thanks. on mine, the only way I can play folders is from the source manager. "Music" doesn't show any folders...

All of my albums are in an individual folder, and they show up as a folder icon and the correct label in the Music directory when I click on "albums".

All of the Music choices, such as genre, album, artist, etc are grouped in folders, with the small folder icon visible to the left of the text.

Aug 22, 2009 at 6:53 AM Post #75 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by HiFlight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
All of my albums are in an individual folder, and they show up as a folder icon and the correct label in the Music directory when I click on "albums".

All of the Music choices, such as genre, album, artist, etc are grouped in folders, with the small folder icon visible to the left of the text.

some of my folders are compilations from dif. albums so the albums don't match the folders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back