NEW! Monster DNA headphones
Sep 11, 2012 at 1:57 PM Post #16 of 212
I owned the Monster Miles Davis Tributes. Those were really nice.

I can not complain about Monster. Hell Apple is doing the same thing in a grander scale.

I applaud Monster. ANY business would love to be able to make money like they do and be private at that.

The words Hand over fist money come to mind with Apple and Monster.

Specualtion: I am surprised Noel lee and crew have not decided to go into the CIEM terrirory. At the same time, they are doign exceptional well without that market. See the olympics and everyone carrying Monster something.

Sep 12, 2012 at 11:38 AM Post #17 of 212
Apple isn't any better than Monster.  I really dislike both companies; I wish there were a good iPod alternative so I didn't feel so bad about owning one.  I can't feel bad about owning the Turbines since I got them for <$100 new in box when I was working at Best Buy a while ago... they sound good but they're pretty much junk and I never use them.  Damn things don't stay in my ear at all, lose their seal if I even think about turning my head.  Suffice it to say, Monster would have to offer a really compelling product for me to ever own something from them again.

Sep 13, 2012 at 6:26 PM Post #22 of 212
I'm listening to Michael Jackson Bad album on these right now as I type this.  I couldn't wait till I get home. :) 
The sound is much cleaner than the Beats Solo HD.  Not nearly as much boom as Solo HD.  More to come.

Sep 13, 2012 at 10:51 PM Post #24 of 212
Quote:
The TEAL color looks great in person. Stay subscribed for my video overview and comparison to the Beats Solo HD.

We be bros, but some days I HATE you. 
wink.gif

So, legitimate competition for M-80 then?

Sep 15, 2012 at 11:31 AM Post #26 of 212
Sep 15, 2012 at 4:39 PM Post #28 of 212
Wut?  No unboxing first?  LOL! 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back