New Miles Davis Trumpet (not Tribute) earphones
Sep 9, 2011 at 2:13 AM Post #196 of 538

Quote:
I bet all the tips from a CC51 fits the Trumpets perfectly. Have you tried any?

Yes but they have narrow, tiny bores.  Unless I'm mistaking them w/ the JVC microdriver tips.  
blink.gif

Sep 9, 2011 at 5:28 PM Post #199 of 538
Well a few hours on the Macbook Pro and Amarra 2.2 and the Trumpets are sounding incredible... I am no audiophile but the sound is a big improvement from my Klipsch S4i. I love that i can use them with the Iphone 4

Sep 10, 2011 at 10:14 AM Post #200 of 538
I just had a quick question, I have the miles davis Tribute headphones and since those come with a lifetime warrenty I do have the original reciept of purchase, will monster be supplying those instead if mine do need to be replaced?

Sep 10, 2011 at 10:41 AM Post #201 of 538
Very much so. Unless the Tributes were discontinued (which of course they aren't, seeing as how they're still readily available), you'd receive the Tributes in exchange for the Tributes, and not the Trumpets.

Sep 12, 2011 at 10:12 PM Post #202 of 538
The Trumpet's tips works REALLY well with the TF10. I'm surprised to find that the mids aren't as pushed back as they appeared to be. Thought I'd share a track that really does the bass justice, with any of my bass-moderate to bass-heavy in-ears:

Sep 13, 2011 at 3:43 PM Post #203 of 538
The Trumpet have now topped the MTPC.  SQ is quite close yet comfort and weight are way better and there is no driver flex.  The Skull Candy tips fit fine.  Sennheiser IE tips would likely fit as well.  While an amp may not be necessary, the Leckerton UHA-4 is a great match.  All that said, the Denon AH-C560R are every bit as good, three times cheaper, lighter and more comfortable still and far stelthier.  Can't go wrong with either one.

Sep 13, 2011 at 5:39 PM Post #205 of 538
Quote:
The Trumpets are the best Monster IEMs and, perhaps, the best universal IEMs.

My thoughts exactly. Before the Trumpets, I was quite fond of the Tributes. The Trumpets are definitely a step-up, as far as I'm concerned.

Sep 13, 2011 at 5:46 PM Post #206 of 538
Can anyone compare the bass quantity and punch of the Trumpets vs. the Turbine GOLD model?  I'm in love with the bass on my Golds and I don't want to give up even a tiny bit of it by moving to the Trumpets.  Plus Monster tips don't fit my ears at all.  Comply and Sony Hybrids have been my saving grace on my Golds but if those won't fit the Trumpets, well then...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back