New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Jul 12, 2018 at 12:49 AM Post #8,372 of 8,377
Jul 12, 2018 at 9:05 PM Post #8,373 of 8,377
Spinfits sound great with the Roxanne II (CP100).

Jul 12, 2018 at 10:02 PM Post #8,374 of 8,377
I'm not sure if anyone can make some comparisons, but these IEMs (Roxanne II) have the widest soundstage I've ever heard (Cayin N5ii + stock cable at 12 o'clock + Spinfit CP100). Sub-bass extends ridiculously deep (and detailed). Vocals are smooth and clear. Treble is not the highest in quantity but is still present and gives some space in the top. To me, songs literally sound live. Everything is so spacious, detailed, clear, good imaging (omg those cymbal crashes) while sounding extremely smooth and musical.

Listening to Stairway to Heaven and the guitar in the beginning is SO far left on the stage and the flute is SO far right with the vocals dead center. Stage is massive.

Only other IEM that gave me this feeling was the Andromeda.

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2018 at 11:29 PM Post #8,375 of 8,377

I had a similar issue with a similar aged Roxanne. I contacted the company, went through the repair and diagnose process and sent them back. I think I paid roughly 200$ (maybe a bit more, but not much) and received a pair back that were better then new. Totally new drivers, cleaned shells, the works.

I was really, really impressed with the level of service I received from JH Audio and confirmed my support of the company. Great experience. Good luck.

Jul 17, 2018 at 6:37 AM Post #8,376 of 8,377
I had a similar issue with a similar aged Roxanne. I contacted the company, went through the repair and diagnose process and sent them back. I think I paid roughly 200$ (maybe a bit more, but not much) and received a pair back that were better then new. Totally new drivers, cleaned shells, the works.

I was really, really impressed with the level of service I received from JH Audio and confirmed my support of the company. Great experience. Good luck.

Were you under warranty?

Jul 17, 2018 at 7:29 AM Post #8,377 of 8,377
Were you under warranty?
No. I was out of my warranty period. But honestly, I just called up JH, spoke to the repair department and they walked me through what I needed to do to send them back so they could diagnose, and that was that. I sent them back, in a few days they called me and told me what was wrong and gave me a quote to fix it. I gave my go ahead and paid and a few days later they came back WAY better then when I sent them in. I could not be happier with the level of service or repair. Ive always had great experience with JH, back to early JH13s and this was no different. It was a great experience from a customer view and will continue to keep me at JH for as long as my ears work.FWIW. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back