New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Dec 18, 2015 at 9:31 PM Post #7,846 of 8,377
Who knows.  At least technically for custom you can beg them for re-shell, but for universal you are totally out.

I still remember the whole freqphase debacle where JH Audio said that they cannot upgrade existing models due to the drivers and crossovers being different.
However, after they finished milking the hype of the freqphase and everyone went on and got their pairs, (even some existing 13/16 pro owners getting new 13/16 fp units) then did they announce that you can get your pro modules upgraded to the fp units for a fee. Nicely done JH Audio....

Anyone remember this?

Moral of the story, don't skip ethics 101 in business school lads.

Dec 18, 2015 at 9:55 PM Post #7,849 of 8,377
I still remember the whole freqphase debacle where JH Audio said that they cannot upgrade existing models due to the drivers and crossovers being different.
However, after they finished milking the hype of the freqphase and everyone went on and got their pairs, (even some existing 13/16 pro owners getting new 13/16 fp units) then did they announce that you can get your pro modules upgraded to the fp units for a fee. Nicely done JH Audio....

Anyone remember this?

Moral of the story, don't skip ethics 101 in business school lads.

Do you think the difference between the old and new Roxanne is major?

Dec 18, 2015 at 10:09 PM Post #7,850 of 8,377

Probably not - the drivers are likely the same - the crossover points are likely the same - you may hear a difference, but who's to say it is better?  

Dec 18, 2015 at 10:11 PM Post #7,851 of 8,377

I am not sure. But for them to update it, it sure must have a difference.

Dec 21, 2015 at 7:26 PM Post #7,854 of 8,377
Dec 22, 2015 at 6:25 AM Post #7,859 of 8,377
The Roxanne's are my personal favorite for listening to I have a pair of the customs and several universals, If anyone is looking for a pair I still have a set of Universal Roxanne's still in their box if anyone's interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back