New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Dec 12, 2015 at 3:50 AM Post #7,831 of 8,377
I need a replacement cable for the Roxannes. Unfortunately JH Audio charges $48 for shipping to Switzerland which makes the total price for a new cable about $100 -- anybody knows a better alternative?

Dec 13, 2015 at 7:24 PM Post #7,833 of 8,377
I am having problems with my Roxanne cable after a year of use...

Now I am also looking for better alternatives. I am not looking for an upgrade in SQ but rather better build quality. Any other options out there that is not priced ridiculously high?

Dec 14, 2015 at 7:01 PM Post #7,834 of 8,377
Unfortunately, too many. Are you going to avoid JH Audio? If not, the Angie seems to get good reviews. 

Other than that, I'll leave it up to others. There are so many available now I can't even keep up. 

Dec 14, 2015 at 11:14 PM Post #7,836 of 8,377

Do you mean there are a lot of other cable options?

Not that I have found. I need a new cable as well. 

Probably just going to get another JH Audio cable next month. Unless someone knows of an other option that isn't more expensive.

I think he thought you meant you where looking for an earphone upgrade. I understood you to mean a cable upgrade (in terms of quality). 

Dec 15, 2015 at 5:07 AM Post #7,837 of 8,377
  Not that I have found. I need a new cable as well. 

Probably just going to get another JH Audio cable next month. Unless someone knows of an other option that isn't more expensive.

I think he thought you meant you where looking for an earphone upgrade. I understood you to mean a cable upgrade (in terms of quality). 

good luck with the cable. My one only last for a year and I only wear it when I am at work which is in front the computer. Don't know how the cable break like that

Dec 15, 2015 at 10:14 AM Post #7,838 of 8,377
Yeah, sorry I read your post too fast. I can't help with cable options. I hope others chime in. 

Dec 18, 2015 at 7:05 PM Post #7,839 of 8,377
http://www.moon-audio.com/black-dragon-iem-headphone-cable-v2.html

All I need to post.

They worked with JH Audio - cable is phenomenal. Better order quicker, very in demand.

Dec 18, 2015 at 7:05 PM Post #7,840 of 8,377
Has everyone watched the latest headfi TV episode? Roxanne now is available in a newer updated version and the crossover is like that of the Layla and has the new 4th order crossovers.

I am wondering and hoping that they will offer an option for current Roxannes to be sent back for the upgrade.

Dec 18, 2015 at 7:15 PM Post #7,841 of 8,377
I hope so too - pretty annoying.

Has everyone watched the latest headfi TV episode? Roxanne now is available in a newer updated version and the crossover is like that of the Layla and has the new 4th order crossovers.

I am wondering and hoping that they will offer an option for current Roxannes to be sent back for the upgrade.

Dec 18, 2015 at 9:24 PM Post #7,844 of 8,377
http://www.moon-audio.com/black-dragon-iem-headphone-cable-v2.html

All I need to post.

They worked with JH Audio - cable is phenomenal. Better order quicker, very in demand.

$200! Any reasonably priced cables? I'm going o have to get another stock cable.

good luck with the cable. My one only last for a year and I only wear it when I am at work which is in front the computer. Don't know how the cable break like that

I think, in my case, is has to do with sticking it back in there aluminum storage container. It kinds a tight fit. I', going to look for a bigger storage case.

Dec 18, 2015 at 9:25 PM Post #7,845 of 8,377
What about custom owners? What will they do?

Who knows.  At least technically for custom you can beg them for re-shell, but for universal you are totally out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back