New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Oct 28, 2014 at 4:04 AM Post #7,008 of 8,377
  I would if I knew it would take 10months but I did not, none of us did lol

The fact that CF takes longer than acrylic was known from the start. If you ask JH they would have told you as well. But if you have followed this thread from the start, it should have given you an idea that wait time is only going to get worse. 
biggrin.gif

It's been a year now since the release and things have changed. Unfortunately for longer wait time. 

Either JH is making a killing for increasing sales of Roxanne or they are bleeding because they underestimate the the cost/time working with CF.

Oct 28, 2014 at 7:06 AM Post #7,010 of 8,377
You should have gone acrylic. Mine took 2 months. But CF is sexy as hell.I wasnt really bothered while waiting for mine cause I was busy with my other iems but was surprised when it came cause of the many complains on turn around time.

It's a good thing I'm not a huge fan of CF then. Still, before I placed an order for my Roxannes, I had read of the long waits customers faced with their units. Anyway, at least the production times are well established by now, so anybody ordering a CF shell should expect to wait quite a fair bit. :/

Oct 28, 2014 at 7:19 AM Post #7,011 of 8,377
Yup. Iirc not long after the BF sales it was already made known that CF waiting time is going to be much longer than acrylic hence some of us made the change. @koicaflex either way it's good you received yours and hopefully get the perfect fit soon. It'll be the best ciem you'll ever have (<-subjective)
Yup. Iirc not long after the BF sales it was already made known that CF waiting time is going to be much longer than acrylic hence some of us made the change. @koicaflex either way it's good you received yours and hopefully get the perfect fit soon. It'll be the best ciem you'll ever have (<-subjective)

It was known from the start but not to the extend of 10months. So idk what are you trying to prove here.

Oct 30, 2014 at 2:33 PM Post #7,015 of 8,377
If you have surgical skills like me with crazy glue, anything is fixable. You don't know how many iems I've not only managed to repair, but also stabilize and prevent future incidents with super glue skills. 

Oct 31, 2014 at 7:05 AM Post #7,016 of 8,377
If you have surgical skills like me with crazy glue, anything is fixable. You don't know how many iems I've not only managed to repair, but also stabilize and prevent future incidents with super glue skills. 

Lol. I can't even do paper cutouts without butchering the design. Don't think I could ever repair something like the above without doing some major cosmetic damage.

stvc - Shucks, sorry to hear about that. Hope you can get them repaired soon. Sending them back to JH?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back