New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Aug 6, 2014 at 1:53 AM Post #6,511 of 8,377
I hope we could see some improvement from jha soon. As Andy said, there's a bottleneck mainly in production because the process involve a lot of skills and it's not like you can just hire some guys to take off the workload. It would also help if they can be more accurate with the fitting process

Aug 6, 2014 at 5:00 AM Post #6,512 of 8,377
I hope we could see some improvement from jha soon. As Andy said, there's a bottleneck mainly in production because the process involve a lot of skills and it's not like you can just hire some guys to take off the workload. It would also help if they can be more accurate with the fitting process

[This is getting off-topic] To me the problem isn't due to the production delay but how they handle the operation. I only discover my order was lost when I sent them email after waited for 3 months. They received my ear impression (without order, they said) and never question what the impression is for. They promised to make it right but they failed again. 

IMHO, a lots of people like me do not mind to wait, but they have to have proper queue control and be honest to their customer.

Aug 6, 2014 at 10:43 AM Post #6,518 of 8,377
  [This is getting off-topic] To me the problem isn't due to the production delay but how they handle the operation. I only discover my order was lost when I sent them email after waited for 3 months. They received my ear impression (without order, they said) and never question what the impression is for. They promised to make it right but they failed again. 

IMHO, a lots of people like me do not mind to wait, but they have to have proper queue control and be honest to their customer.

Sounds like a dealer problem as well. No cue without impressions and order both confirmed. Are they asking for new impressions and have you spoken with them directly or is this info from your dealer? JH may just not want to throw him under the bus.

Aug 6, 2014 at 10:59 AM Post #6,519 of 8,377
  Sounds like a dealer problem as well. No cue without impressions and order both confirmed. Are they asking for new impressions and have you spoken with them directly or is this info from your dealer? JH may just not want to throw him under the bus.

Yes, it might also be the case. JHA told me the status and basically told me to talk to the dealer to sort it out.

Aug 6, 2014 at 12:50 PM Post #6,523 of 8,377
Nevin, sounds like it's your dealer's fault. May I ask why you chose to order through that dealer when you can pretty much spend the same amount of money and less time to order them online? I know JHA ships to anywhere. You should consider that next time.

Aug 6, 2014 at 1:05 PM Post #6,525 of 8,377
  Nevin, sounds like it's your dealer's fault. May I ask why you chose to order through that dealer when you can pretty much spend the same amount of money and less time to order them online? I know JHA ships to anywhere. You should consider that next time.

That's what Angie told me when I send to email to them, instead of ordering directly from their website, order via a dealer here in HK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back