New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Jul 14, 2014 at 5:52 PM Post #6,393 of 8,377
Spinfit tips*

They're tips that rotate around the nozzle. They can sit at whatever angles your canals are while the housing stays put.

Jul 14, 2014 at 7:49 PM Post #6,395 of 8,377
Does it mean it will provide better fit? where can I get it?

Everyone that has them says they're the best. If you do a search on this thread you can come by that info. They're really hard to get atm though.

Jul 16, 2014 at 11:59 PM Post #6,397 of 8,377
Hi, i got the Roxanne and Cosmic Ears BA4 Demos this week. Last week the JH-16 FQ Demos (like it more then roxanne)

The Demos are the same as the universals, or? For me, there are to big, uncomfortable and very, VERY hard to get an seal.
The only one where i got and 100% seal are these big black tiple flanges (see last pic). But they hurt like hell after some time.

About the Spinfits, thinks i got some with the BA4 Demos. Found no dealer, but this links in google:
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/SpinFit-Patent-replacement-ear-buds-eartips_152839350.html

These are in package from BA4:

Looks for me like these spinfit and was the only one i get something like seal without pain (but seal from triple are 200% better)
And i had MANY tried out:

I can later ask the nice guy of Cosmic Ears, whether these are really Spinfit and where to get it. At least if I opt for the BA4, instead of the JH-16.

Edit: ok are no spinfits, there dont rotate

Jul 17, 2014 at 1:01 AM Post #6,400 of 8,377
Hi, i got the Roxanne and Cosmic Ears BA4 Demos this week. Last week the JH-16 FQ Demos (like it more then roxanne)

The Demos are the same as the universals, or? For me, there are to big, uncomfortable and very, VERY hard to get an seal.
The only one where i got and 100% seal are these big black tiple flanges (see last pic). But they hurt like hell after some time.

About the Spinfits, thinks i got some with the BA4 Demos. Found no dealer, but this links in google:
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/SpinFit-Patent-replacement-ear-buds-eartips_152839350.html

These are in package from BA4:

Looks for me like these spinfit and was the only one i get something like seal without pain (but seal from triple are 200% better)
And i had MANY tried out:

I can later ask the nice guy of Cosmic Ears, whether these are really Spinfit and where to get it. At least if I opt for the BA4, instead of the JH-16.

Edit: ok are no spinfits, there dont rotate

I believe the Roxanne demo represents the universal version more than the custom version. The tip alone plays a huge role impacting the overall sound. Not to mention the variable bass which make Roxanne my top choice when going mobile.

My JH16 doesn't match the resolution and sense of space my Roxanne can convey which is a custom.

Jul 17, 2014 at 2:28 AM Post #6,401 of 8,377
I believe the Roxanne demo represents the universal version more than the custom version. The tip alone plays a huge role impacting the overall sound. Not to mention the variable bass which make Roxanne my top choice when going mobile.

My JH16 doesn't match the resolution and sense of space my Roxanne can convey which is a custom.

The demos are not the universals? Or are that prototypes that not possible to sale?

I know overall the Roxanne are better but personally like these fun sound like TF-10. And the JH-16 FQ are like 300% better TF-10. Perfect for me,
i love them and WANT them. But after hear one week the BA4 i think i can life with more neutral sound (when i pay only 400€ instead of 1300€).

And i can buy the JH-16 too, when i know then that i like customs and its worth spend so much more money.

Jul 18, 2014 at 3:50 PM Post #6,404 of 8,377
Juat received my Roxannes, acrylic with CF plates.  They fit much better than the universals!  The size is also similae to my UE18 pros, only slightly bigger as the bores are longer.  Ordered mine on Apr 22nd so just less than 3 calendar months or close to the 60 business days I was quoted when I ordered them.  Fit is good and the finish is fine.  Aluminium nuts on black cable.
Only issue I had was the screwdriver supplied was stripped so my dealer replaced it with another they had at hand.  Here goes for 200 hours burn in :)
Initial listened was slightly muffled and thick but expect that to open up after burn in.  I tuned the bass right down to 9 o'clock or so.  What is the range that these pots can be tuned between?

Jul 18, 2014 at 10:55 PM Post #6,405 of 8,377
My Roxannes and Burson Conductor SL are match made in heaven. Soundstage is HUGE! It's even better then HD800s. Enjoying every bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back