New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
May 20, 2014 at 6:58 AM Post #5,732 of 8,377
Got my second refit after waiting almost two months. The left earpiece that fit just fine is now too small and the cable connection sticks away from my ear.

Can someone kindly refer me to the person there that handles the problems? I'm going to see about a refund. I might have legal recourse at this point.

If you're considering the Roxanne's, do yourself a favor and buy something else. I have nothing but regret and over $1K down the drain with JHA. Never dealt with such dereliction.

Man, this is awful. How did this happen Rob? Could it be an issue with your molds?

May 20, 2014 at 1:15 PM Post #5,734 of 8,377
Thanks for all the sympathies. The molds weren't really a factor for this last refit attempt. They were just going to add a layer to the right earpiece which was fine. It probably needs one more layer but at least its a step in the right direction. The left earpiece, however, fit perfectly, but the connector kind of stuck out making it hard to keep behind the ear. I should have just kept it, but I figured I'd want to get it right considering the price of this thing. 

So, now the left earpiece which used to fit is now loose and too small in the ear and the connector sticks out much farther. I had to look at my notes to make sure it wasn't my fault, but my description clearly stated that the left ear fit was perfect and I just needed the connector to be a slightly lower profile. 

Before sending in for refit: 

After:

This is fully inserted. I'll keep you all posted on how things go. I just really hope you CF guys that have been waiting all this time get a good fit upfront. I'd hate to see you have to go through this additional aggravation on top of what you've already been through. 

May 20, 2014 at 1:51 PM Post #5,735 of 8,377
  Thanks for all the sympathies. The molds weren't really a factor for this last refit attempt. They were just going to add a layer to the right earpiece which was fine. It probably needs one more layer but at least its a step in the right direction. The left earpiece, however, fit perfectly, but the connector kind of stuck out making it hard to keep behind the ear. I should have just kept it, but I figured I'd want to get it right considering the price of this thing. 

So, now the left earpiece which used to fit is now loose and too small in the ear and the connector sticks out much farther. I had to look at my notes to make sure it wasn't my fault, but my description clearly stated that the left ear fit was perfect and I just needed the connector to be a slightly lower profile. 

Before sending in for refit: 

After:

This is fully inserted. I'll keep you all posted on how things go. I just really hope you CF guys that have been waiting all this time get a good fit upfront. I'd hate to see you have to go through this additional aggravation on top of what you've already been through. 

The "after" fit really does look worse!  Sorry for your troubles.  As you said, for the price the process should be less aggravating.

May 20, 2014 at 1:55 PM Post #5,736 of 8,377
So many problems with the current batch...
Srsly...
My high hope for my Roxanne is fading every daI by day whenever I check on this thread

May 20, 2014 at 9:12 PM Post #5,737 of 8,377
Srsly...
My high hope for my Roxanne is fading every daI by day whenever I check on this thread
koi ah koi... I send my jh16 with good fit to make my Roxanne, hope they do a good job...

I got a reply from Angie stating that my order is estimated to ship out several more weeks...

Hope not months.... ><

May 21, 2014 at 2:15 AM Post #5,742 of 8,377
Seems like there are a lot of dissatisfied customers with the Custom Roxanne, I'm wondering what the percentage of dissatisfied customers compared to the satisfied ones, or is it just that the dissatisfied ones are more vocal about it. I totally understand for a pair of IEMs that cost more than many ppl's monthly wages should have had better quality control, but if it's just a small minority I think it can be acceptable as long as JH Audio is willing to do a refund or refit.

Srsly...

May 21, 2014 at 5:11 AM Post #5,743 of 8,377
koi ah koi... I send my jh16 with good fit to make my Roxanne, hope they do a good job...

I got a reply from Angie stating that my order is estimated to ship out several more weeks...

Hope not months.... ><

Then what are u using now?
Since u sent in your Jh
Haiz mine is ??? Still

Users who are viewing this thread

Back