New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Apr 24, 2014 at 1:17 PM Post #5,194 of 8,377
No. Only the bass frequencies can be adjusted. That's why it's a bass pot not a frequency pot...

I believe though that a cable can be made where all three are adjustable individually.  Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe I've heard JH mention this before.  Of course it's bulky enough with just the bass adjustment, and that's what people are interesting in most from a tuning perspective. 

Apr 24, 2014 at 1:30 PM Post #5,195 of 8,377

I believe though that a cable can be made where all three are adjustable individually.  Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe I've heard JH mention this before.  Of course it's bulky enough with just the bass adjustment, and that's what people are interesting in most from a tuning perspective. 

Although the cable design allows it, it can't be done on the Roxanne as I believe only the low pass xover was been pulled out of the earpiece. The second xover is still in the earpiece, if JHA were to move it also into the cable then you could have pots to adjust all three. But you would need to modify the earpiece to remove the xover and re-wire the pins directly to the drivers.

Apr 24, 2014 at 3:50 PM Post #5,198 of 8,377
Yeah, JH wants to get paid first, and worry about supply later.  
wink.gif

Apr 25, 2014 at 8:29 AM Post #5,204 of 8,377
Received my refit back.... The threaded portion on the monitor has been damaged somehow, back to JH they go.

OMG, I'm so sorry man. How is this STILL happening? Is anybody bothering with QC out there? Mr Regan? You started banging heads together yet?

Every piece should be perfect - but even if the refits are coming out with something as fundamentally wrong as that, how is this progress?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back