New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Mar 1, 2014 at 7:04 AM Post #3,994 of 8,377

Universal JH Roxanne.. no surprise here. But, look carefully and you will find.. THE BALANCED 2.5 mm JACK! It is produced by JHAudio itself, not 3rd party modification. Yes, Jerry will sell it in the near future. It is to be paired w/.. ASTELL & KERN AK240!!! (what else?).

Mar 1, 2014 at 8:17 AM Post #3,995 of 8,377

Universal JH Roxanne.. no surprise here. But, look carefully and you will find.. THE BALANCED 2.5 mm JACK! It is produced by JHAudio itself, not 3rd party modification. Yes, Jerry will sell it in the near future. It is to be paired w/.. ASTELL & KERN AK240!!! (what else?).

HM-901. Kinda seems like overkill.

Mar 1, 2014 at 3:09 PM Post #3,998 of 8,377
This might be more appropriate in the impressions thread, but this one is more active and it seems more an informational thing...

These things are sensitive, but I'm not finding them to be quite as ultra-sensitive as the TG!334.  I have to give them about 10-15% more power to get similar volume, and for instance I can't hear any hiss at all with my Concero HP, whereas I can hear a faint amount with the FitEars.  

Mar 2, 2014 at 7:35 PM Post #3,999 of 8,377
Angie emailed me friday afternoon and said my CF Roxanne are ready to be shipped today if I am willing to change my black cable to the clear one...

Are you serious?? How can I say NO...lol...if not I will have to wait another 3+ weeks..

Fingers cross I should recieve it next week (I am in Australia) ...Hurry up UPS...

Mar 2, 2014 at 8:40 PM Post #4,001 of 8,377
Angie emailed me friday afternoon and said my CF Roxanne are ready to be shipped today if I am willing to change my black cable to the clear one...

Are you serious?? How can I say NO...lol...if not I will have to wait another 3+ weeks..

Fingers cross I should recieve it next week (I am in Australia) ...Hurry up UPS...

When did you order? (if you answered this already, my apologies, it's hard to keep track). I assume October but I want to confirm.

Mar 2, 2014 at 8:44 PM Post #4,002 of 8,377

Grats!! You have waited close to half a year?

I gather that this also means that the aluminium nuts said to be ready by March are not ready yet?

Mar 2, 2014 at 10:50 PM Post #4,004 of 8,377

AL I think your belated birthday gift is next on the docket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back