New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Feb 27, 2014 at 6:19 PM Post #3,976 of 8,377

Indeed... and besides... it is not that we do not see every CF order. That is merely impossible... But, we can see that orders that were placed way before Black Friday are still in the dark. That is, with their current 'non' transparancy, very unfair to the people who ordered CF. If orders that were placed in Oct. are still waiting without any news on their CF Roxanne... just imagine the wait for the people that ordered during BF. I expect, and I could be wrong, that the majority ordered around BF when the sale was up, therefore adding up to a staggering waiting time if they are this slow with the Oct. orders.

Come on BF people...at less you guys got a discount!! I paid full price in mid oct and still nothing...It was suppost to be shipped this week but haven't heard or recieve anything as to whether it been shipped or not.. emailed them but no reply.. I might ring them tomorrow morning to see what is happening.

Try logging into FedEx.com.  I started a free account to get notifications and that is how I found out about the shipping.

Feb 27, 2014 at 6:23 PM Post #3,977 of 8,377
Indeed... and besides... it is not that we do not see every CF order. That is merely impossible... But, we can see that orders that were placed way before Black Friday are still in the dark. That is, with their current 'non' transparancy, very unfair to the people who ordered CF. If orders that were placed in Oct. are still waiting without any news on their CF Roxanne... just imagine the wait for the people that ordered during BF. I expect, and I could be wrong, that the majority ordered around BF when the sale was up, therefore adding up to a staggering waiting time if they are this slow with the Oct. orders.

Come on BF people...at less you guys got a discount!! I paid full price in mid oct and still nothing...It was suppost to be shipped this week but haven't heard or recieve anything as to whether it been shipped or not.. emailed them but no reply.. I might ring them tomorrow morning to see what is happening.

For some reason fedex did not send email notifications about shipping. Mine was shipped and received without me knowing about it. When I sent a follow up mail to JH, I was surprised to learn they shipped it a week before the mail.

I was on a trip but regularly checking my mail.

Feb 27, 2014 at 6:24 PM Post #3,978 of 8,377

That is true... all of us with a discount were lucky... And yes, I can't imagine the wait for everyone that ordered even before November... I hope you get yours soon!

Feb 27, 2014 at 7:19 PM Post #3,979 of 8,377
Yes indeed, sound pretty good with iphone, but you will be surprice how much better with better source. With JH16 not by much margin, but with Rox, it clearer it sound much better with better source and amp.

Mav

Quote:
Thank you akhyar. My impressions were received Dec 19th. Purchased last minute black friday deal. Sound is pretty good from my iphone. Not too sure if i want to go with a calyx m or zx1 anymore, and itunes playlist is so convenient...

Feb 28, 2014 at 7:27 AM Post #3,981 of 8,377
So did you run right down and get them?  Pics?  We want to see them too...:blink:  

Oh and congrats, welcome to head-fi, sorry about your wallet....

Thanks for a welcome. :wink:

Unfortunately I'm far away at the moment and probably I'll get my hands on 'em in a week or so.

BTW, guys what I don't understand is why you complaining so much. Most of us ordered on a pre-order so you should count days starting from an official start of sales. But sure no ETA time from JHA is no good.

Feb 28, 2014 at 7:27 AM Post #3,982 of 8,377

Finally.........................

Feb 28, 2014 at 7:55 AM Post #3,985 of 8,377

They look awesome, how did you get to have the art on the "inside"?  

It's just glitter faceplate and shell. nothing special :wink:

Feb 28, 2014 at 8:00 AM Post #3,987 of 8,377
Initial impressions: 

The bass is one of the best. Really like the control and depth. The bass definitely sounds better than my JH13 FP. I have to turn it to maximum to hear any bleeding into the upper bass/lower mid. I don't use maximum, but it's just very enjoyable, it's not bloated type of bass, just deep with crazy impact!

Also Roxanne is incredibly easy to drive which surprises me.

Feb 28, 2014 at 9:16 AM Post #3,989 of 8,377
How many people on here are October orders? And who out of those are October CF orders? From what I can see, there is only me and Al who are CF in October?

I am October CF too.

Feb 28, 2014 at 9:47 AM Post #3,990 of 8,377
  Initial impressions: 

The bass is one of the best. Really like the control and depth. The bass definitely sounds better than my JH13 FP. I have to turn it to maximum to hear any bleeding into the upper bass/lower mid. I don't use maximum, but it's just very enjoyable, it's not bloated type of bass, just deep with crazy impact!

Also Roxanne is incredibly easy to drive which surprises me.

You've tried a K10 demo, haven't you? Can you give your impressions on how they compare?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back