New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Jan 23, 2014 at 11:25 PM Post #3,061 of 8,377
I almost pulled trigger on the Roxs during the BF sale. I opted for the JH 16s instead but had to send them back for a re-fit.
I received them yesterday and they did a nice job the second time around. I too was anxious to get my $1000 IEM back. 

It has to be tough for those still waiting but hopefully they arrive soon. I too would prefer for them iron out all of the wrinkles so i can get a good quality product!

Hang in there gang! 

Jan 24, 2014 at 5:34 AM Post #3,063 of 8,377
That is my point , I know the CUST is upset and I feel for the person. But to send not one but two replacement pairs of wires wow. They really are trying.

Al

Well they've been earning interest on all your money these last few months, so its hardly going to break them, is it?

I dunno, extra labour and CF ovens I wouldn't have thought would come cheap. The cost of a couple of cables is probaby a mere drop in the ocean at the moment.

Jan 24, 2014 at 7:03 AM Post #3,064 of 8,377
Just switched to acrylic. Can't wait for several months to get CF. Sound is the same anyway.

Jan 24, 2014 at 7:28 AM Post #3,065 of 8,377
Just switched to acrylic. Can't wait for several months to get CF. Sound is the same anyway.

Even acrylic is delayed. They inititally tell people that turnaround time is 6 weeks, volume of orders considered. Its way past 6 weeks since BF sale. Still nothing. I think there are others who ordered way before that and still waiting.

Jan 24, 2014 at 7:30 AM Post #3,066 of 8,377
Angie said some acrylic earpieces are ready but those orders are held up by the Carbon Fiber cases...
confused_face.gif

Jan 24, 2014 at 7:35 AM Post #3,067 of 8,377
Angie said some acrylic earpieces are ready but those orders are held up by the Carbon Fiber cases...:confused_face:

At this point. I'm going to take anything they say with a grain of salt. The reason for delays seems to change over time. Some are obvious, but some I think is just standard response to facify impatiently waiting customers.

Jan 24, 2014 at 8:51 AM Post #3,070 of 8,377
I only have one refit with jh and it was done very fast

And properly with emails all the way.

Now I did have a big problem with another company
In the end they fixed it but took them 6 months
And at least 30 emails. There was no phone number to dual
And no one ever called me back. It was something blantinly
There fault too. So jh audio is still the best in
Support.
My 2 cents
Al

Jan 24, 2014 at 9:29 AM Post #3,071 of 8,377
Here is one of the reasons why I think people are more than patient with all the delays and hiccups...because obviously the guy is passionately committed, and his products are top notch... Plus, I dig his style
tongue.gif

You know, I never heard that the UE split happened this way. Sounds like they screwed him out of a large sum.

"(Jerry) was once asked unceremoniously by investors to leave a company he had set up. He was paid a minimal amount for his shares. Six months later he discovered it had been sold for US$34 million."

That this wasn't common knowledge says something about Jerry personally. Nice to see him overcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back