New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Dec 14, 2013 at 8:17 AM Post #1,441 of 8,377
  Yes I already have tried the MH and I still prefer the transparency of the TG at that.  The MH is really good, I just find the TG better. The demo MH might be a bit different with the CIEM MH though.

IC, probably the demo version are bad, just like the C435 in Mook, all of them who heard the Uncle wilson copy said that C435 like $250 iem lol.

Dec 14, 2013 at 8:20 AM Post #1,442 of 8,377
I can add this . Having the tg for a couple years or however long it ihas been available. They are. Not like a jh13 and more like a jh16. And the miss or at least the upper mids are not as fowArd as jh13/16. And only when I did the custom to them did I come to understanding there true sound signature. The tips change the sound pretty dramatically on the TG. FROM A jh13/16 to what they really are. And the closets a got was with the triple silicon tips

Dec 14, 2013 at 8:25 AM Post #1,443 of 8,377
Hmm, never try Jh16, maybe i should go back to MOOK tomorrow to give another test. MH334 keep floating in my mind lol. Can i buy and send to Noble to reshell? Wizard design are damm cool :p.

Dec 14, 2013 at 8:27 AM Post #1,444 of 8,377
  Really am hoping for a positive one as I'm only waiting for the Roxanne to pull the trigger on my next purchase. It's either gonna be a Roxy or the TG. or maybe a Parterre. Who knows.

Have you considered the K10 from Noble? Amazing reviews so far, more should be popping up very soon as they've started shipping out.. plus the guys who make them do incredible designs.

Dec 14, 2013 at 8:30 AM Post #1,446 of 8,377

Have you considered the K10 from Noble? Amazing reviews so far, more should be popping up very soon as they've started shipping out.. plus the guys who make them do incredible designs.

From this lesson learn.. i think i would never trust review anymore haha. better to trust our own ear as all have different ear.

Dec 14, 2013 at 8:32 AM Post #1,447 of 8,377
  Hmm, never try Jh16, maybe i should go back to MOOK tomorrow to give another test. MH334 keep floating in my mind lol. Can i buy and send to Noble to reshell? Wizard design are damm cool :p.

I second to that. Nobles look really cool and the 8c is also a good contender.
I can add this . Having the tg for a couple years or however long it ihas been available. They are. Not like a jh13 and more like a jh16. And the miss or at least the upper mids are not as fowArd as jh13/16. And only when I did the custom to them did I come to understanding there true sound signature. The tips change the sound pretty dramatically on the TG. FROM A jh13/16 to what they really are. And the closets a got was with the triple silicon tips

I should probably listen to it again tomorrow.  I actually love the 334 with vocals. Yes it has that bass, but the mids for me is it's sweet spot. I auditioned them earlier with some jazz and vocal tracks.

Dec 14, 2013 at 8:45 AM Post #1,450 of 8,377
Here I can confuse you some more lol. We do not all hear the same right. Well we also have adaptive hearing as well.

This means if you a/b iems , you may be fooled to what you will like for longer periods of using. As such it sounds like to me you really like the sound of the tg. As if you put on the jh13/16 or Roxanne it may sound less vailied to you for the Moment but fatiging at longer usage. . So if your extended listening time tells you what you like this must be waved heavy in your choice, one last though different music does require different EQ or iem,s as well

Dec 14, 2013 at 8:47 AM Post #1,451 of 8,377
UM does reschells for all iem,s . And they are very good at it. But there is places in the USA as well .

Al. D

Dec 14, 2013 at 8:48 AM Post #1,452 of 8,377
Here I can confuse you some more lol. We do not all hear the same right. Well we also have adaptive hearing as well.

This means if you a/b iems , you may be fooled to what you will like for longer periods of using. As such it sounds like to me you really like the sound of the tg. As if you put on the jh13/16 or Roxanne it may sound less vailied to you for the Moment but fatiging at longer usage. . So if your extended listening time tells you what you like this must be waved heavy in your choice, one last though different music does require different EQ or iem,s as well

lol, you are trying to ask ppl to buy different set for different type of music? haha. 
deadhorse.gif

Dec 14, 2013 at 8:53 AM Post #1,453 of 8,377
No that would be cruel. What I am saying given the different changes in music . Like rock or classical and the quality of the music as well. No one CIEM is good for all. I cannot listen to my JH13 with music that is just not done well. It is annoying to listen too. So a more mid reassessed is better for that type of listening. And this is just me and I feel .

Just food for thought., I have a large set of infinity speakers and I cannot play music if not well done . It's not that I can't I just won't. Maybe I'm old a cranky LOL

Dec 14, 2013 at 9:10 AM Post #1,455 of 8,377
No that would be cruel. What I am saying given the different changes in music . Like rock or classical and the quality of the music as well. No one CIEM is good for all. I cannot listen to my JH13 with music that is just not done well. It is annoying to listen too. So a more mid reassessed is better for that type of listening. And this is just me and I feel .

Just food for thought., I have a large set of infinity speakers and I cannot play music if not well done . It's not that I can't I just won't. Maybe I'm old a cranky LOL

Relax, just a joke. I understand no way to make perfect, but just hope that something can work for all maybe not perfect but at least great. But yah.. no conclusion until we have them all and only time will tell which 1 is better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back