New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Dec 3, 2013 at 4:51 PM Post #1,006 of 8,377
After listening to 5 ba IEM's and 8 ba CiEMs both single ended and balanced, using RSA Intruder as amp, I can honestly say that there is a sonic difference, at least to my ears. Matching volume I found better separation and a more dinamic sound. Also bigger soundstage. Cables were Heir Magnus 1 for SE and a balanced cable from RSA.

Well, more power to ya! :D

I think this will be a tough sell for me.

Dec 3, 2013 at 5:40 PM Post #1,007 of 8,377
So... having ordered last friday... and it is internationally (I live in The Netherlands)... What would the wait be?... Anyone has any idea about the Black Friday waiting lines?? Because... if I need to wait 2 months.. I would seriously consider the rush option to speed things up:p haha I know... waste of money but I am so darn impatient haha!

Oh btw. My impressions should be with them tomorrow!

Dec 3, 2013 at 6:32 PM Post #1,008 of 8,377
  So... having ordered last friday... and it is internationally (I live in The Netherlands)... What would the wait be?... Anyone has any idea about the Black Friday waiting lines?? Because... if I need to wait 2 months.. I would seriously consider the rush option to speed things up:p haha I know... waste of money but I am so darn impatient haha!

Oh btw. My impressions should be with them tomorrow!

2 months seems long. Typically, it's around a month, then a weeks worth of transit time. But not sure if Black Friday would add to that time.

I had rush order for my K10, and the wait is still agonizing, in a first world problem kind of way. 

Dec 3, 2013 at 7:07 PM Post #1,010 of 8,377
  So... anyone got them yet? Soon? Dying to see some impressions.

Yeah... I swore I read back a few pages that someone got a shipping notice for delivery today.  

Got my impressions out today, so the fun in waiting will be reading the impressions over the next month or two :)

Dec 3, 2013 at 7:22 PM Post #1,011 of 8,377
that right,I bet it's the most expensive option ever available on a ciem, which I'm guessing will add $400+ to the base cost.  Also, it looks like JH has adopted the cables from the Sony MDR-EX series,thanks
hDDnd7

Dec 3, 2013 at 8:10 PM Post #1,012 of 8,377
Last email I got said they will start shipping them out this week, but to "sit tight"...
blink.gif

Will keep you posted...

Dec 3, 2013 at 8:26 PM Post #1,013 of 8,377
I asked if Jh can hand carry it to Singapore since he is traveling here for Mook, but the respond is below.

"He leaves this Thursday so I will not be ready then."

Btw my order no is #1

Dec 3, 2013 at 9:44 PM Post #1,015 of 8,377
I'm #5.

Dec 3, 2013 at 11:37 PM Post #1,018 of 8,377
2 months seems long. Typically, it's around a month, then a weeks worth of transit time. But not sure if Black Friday would add to that time.

I had rush order for my K10, and the wait is still agonizing, in a first world problem kind of way. 

I am from Asia and the last 2 years when I ordered during the sale, I only received my iem around January / February. Happy waiting!

Dec 3, 2013 at 11:59 PM Post #1,020 of 8,377
I was told by Jaben SG to expect between 6 to 8 weeks waiting period.
Considering that more than 20 pairs of Roxannes were ordered through Jaben SG during the Black Friday period, I think 2 months is realistic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back