New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Nov 27, 2013 at 2:19 PM Post #721 of 8,377
  I just checked the jh website and when you add it to your cart its already 20% taken off...
I assume that the cf option is 200 and not 20% off.

How do you see this?  I just ran thru the checkout process and it still shows $1799 at the point where it's ready to take my billing info.  

Edit: also $1599 if I select no options.

Nov 27, 2013 at 3:25 PM Post #722 of 8,377

How do you see this?  I just ran thru the checkout process and it still shows $1799 at the point where it's ready to take my billing info.  

Edit: also $1599 if I select no options.

Sale starts Nov 29, not today.

Nov 27, 2013 at 4:49 PM Post #727 of 8,377
  Just wait till the 29th, there's no harm in waiting.
Plus JH just announce on Facebook page that they are having 20% discount on black Friday.

I know.  I mentioned it this morning: "Hey everyone, JH Audio just posted what the discount will be, 20%!  So just $1440 for a CF Roxanne.  Won't give live until this Friday."

Then someone gives evidence that might not be entirely true.  No harm in waiting?  Perhaps there's this thing called a queue that will get fairly backed up with such a discount, and perhaps I'd rather be closer to the front end of it if it can be helped.  I'd rather get these in Jan than Feb.  I imagine others here can relate.  

Nov 27, 2013 at 4:57 PM Post #728 of 8,377

I know.  I mentioned it this morning: "Hey everyone, JH Audio just posted what the discount will be, 20%!  So just $1440 for a CF Roxanne.  Won't give live until this Friday."

Then someone gives evidence that might not be entirely true.  No harm in waiting?  Perhaps there's this thing called a queue that will get fairly backed up with such a discount, and perhaps I'd rather be closer to the front end of it if it can be helped.  I'd rather get these in Jan than Feb.  I imagine others here can relate.  

It doesn't cause you harm indeed, you'd just have to wait therefore patient is needed, get it?
wink_face.gif

Nov 27, 2013 at 5:10 PM Post #729 of 8,377

It doesn't cause you harm indeed, you'd just have to wait therefore patient is needed, get it?
wink_face.gif

Patience seems to be in extremely short supply, here on Head-fi, as evidenced by the incessant enquiries in various 'new product' threads, about whether anyone has received their order/pre-order in the mail, yet! 
normal_smile .gif

It's human nature, but sometimes I just have to laugh at the incredible level of impatience here on Head-fi!  LOL

Nov 27, 2013 at 6:10 PM Post #731 of 8,377
I am seeing the normal price.. Ah well, I will order them on Friday at the audiologist:) saves me a lot of work if they arrange everything! And some personal service is always welcome! They were very friendly and sounded like true JH fans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back