New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Jun 26, 2014 at 6:12 PM Post #6,301 of 8,377
I am sure I saw it somewhere. I think it was along the line that the CF will absorb the vibration of the drivers or something along the line. Tempting to get one and sell my universal RX and SE846 and get a custom, I need to get a ear canal impression first then. 

Jun 27, 2014 at 2:18 AM Post #6,307 of 8,377
Jun 27, 2014 at 5:21 AM Post #6,308 of 8,377
They're here! Well, actually they arrived home before I did. Sat waiting patiently for me for over a week, I let Roxanne out to play today. I'll post up impressions later once we get to know each other but straight off the bat, I want to take better care of these CIEMs than my car. Who knew music could be so all-encompassing?

I'll also make sure to post some images later but right now, these things aren't leaving my ears 
ksc75smile.gif

Jun 27, 2014 at 6:46 AM Post #6,309 of 8,377
If you look at AK240 impressions overall its good and pretty consistent even with its a $2500 DAP.

Rox on the other hand seems to have both extremes. really bad SQ and experience vs What insane i have never had an issue experience.

Would recommend users to test the universals if possible before committing and get the impressions coming! thx all

Jun 27, 2014 at 6:52 AM Post #6,310 of 8,377
Can anyone recommend a good quality ipod/iphone adaptor aka iPod Remote to use with the Roxanne's?

Something like this: http://www.amazon.com/iLuv-iEA15BLK-3rd-Party-Headphone-Compatible/dp/B002RL9WDQ

To allow control of the iPod/iPhone volume and playback without having to unlock the screen.

Jun 29, 2014 at 6:08 AM Post #6,313 of 8,377

Just cut the cable and terminate your self or get someone to do it for your AK240 :).

Haha, well I am not going to do that myself!:p

Might send it to someone... but always felt more confident by just getting an extra cable with balanced termination...
I have seen the balanced from JH that they give away with the universals... Hope to see those for sale soon! Otherwise I think I am going to wait for DHC to create something beautiful:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back