New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Jan 25, 2014 at 9:46 AM Post #3,106 of 8,377
They know how to ask premium price but somehow they can't deliver premium service. Interesting...

I would be seriously upset if I had paid that amount of money and got low quality check, issue filled products. stvc, you got the patience of prophet or something man. I wouldn't accept a that kind of service honestly, that's why I won't be their customer I guess.

My only experience with ciems is Spiral Ear SE5way, when you do the usd-euro conversion they are about the same price I believe. I got nothing less than perfect service from Grzegorz from Spiral Ear. Now comparing my experience to the JHA customers experience. Geez, they really have to change their ways in my humble opinion.

Jan 25, 2014 at 9:47 AM Post #3,107 of 8,377
Got my new set. The fitting was improved, the sound are so much better, the base is lowered down, i can listen them at full base but i'm keeping at 12pm, sound is a little sharp for treble but it's much better as compare to the demo @ MOOK. Some picture for your reference. 

It still had some flaw, but much better, the surface also smoother. 

2 obvious dent hole.

The negative impression is very tight for this round, took me 5 min to remove them. Gonna swap the negative impression from my old case, the right impression look a little ugly.

OK the color is balance this round and they are transparent this time. Top is old , bottom is new. A little yellowish color but they are balance, will just bare with it. 

Don't want to hurt your feelings, but these are not exactly a real looker

Jan 25, 2014 at 9:54 AM Post #3,108 of 8,377

I did asked if they can tune to lower down the base, but they had ship my unit before my request. I don't think it's new fit as the fitting only affect my left ear which i told them i had a fitting issue, i compare the shell it's definitely smaller on the tips. I do notice the driver location are different from my 1st set. I don't know if that change anything. Btw I don't know if i had a perfect fit as i still don't have the impression that i'm wearing pair of CIEM, which some people claim a good fit CIEM would have such a impression. 

Don't aspect any review from me, i not a reviewer :p. From MOOK demo, my 1st set to my 2nd set, they sound differently. 

Jan 25, 2014 at 10:12 AM Post #3,111 of 8,377
I do not understand the negativity here.
The one and only issue is the wait.
Jh audio is very fast in fixing issues
But yet there are people here who just cry anyway
Jh audio must be doing 100 fold more than spiral ear.
I tried to get a pair it took me 6 months to be turned down due to my ears
Not being able to accommodate the product.
And I never had the product. Are you kidding
And there is numerous threads of fit issues
And over a year to work it out. So enough great talk about spiral ear
And bashing jh. Audio. I own three pairs from them and a total of 10
Pairs of IEMS. They are tops with speed and support
Stop the bashing here. It just wipes out the goodness in the thread.

Al

Jan 25, 2014 at 10:15 AM Post #3,112 of 8,377
Did you send them a new ear mold ?? If not
What they ya slyly do is give it a dip in aryic
So it's just a little bigger and seals better
And real sound seal is not the ear canal it's every here else
The IEMS fits into.

Al

Jan 25, 2014 at 10:22 AM Post #3,114 of 8,377
Nobody bashes anything and I didn't even talk about fit issues. Fit issues mostly happens because of poor ear impressions.

I am talking about not being able to give a proper product after charging 1.k usd. Look at the case they sent and it is his second case. Look at the negative impressions in the case. It does scream like a 50 dollars job, not 1600 dollars.

Is it bashing or saying the truth, depending what my very own eyes see in those pictures?

Bashing, in my opinion, is done by talking negative without even seeing the real products. Thanks to the photos, I seen enough.

I am not even alone here, other people also says they don't look nice.

You say JHA makes 100 times more ciems than Spiral Ear? Well no one denies that but back in time waiting time for Spiral Ear was more than 3 months and at the end, Grzegorz stopped taking orders in order to give perfect experience to all of his customers. JHA on the other takes money, delivers in some time in future.

I would still accept and be okay with it only if they were giving perfect products, as they are supposed to be but man, I forgot how many times I saw or read issues in here...

Jan 25, 2014 at 10:25 AM Post #3,115 of 8,377
Did you send them a new ear mold ?? If not
What they ya slyly do is give it a dip in aryic
So it's just a little bigger and seals better
And real sound seal is not the ear canal it's every here else
The IEMS fits into.

Al

Nope, in fact i got surprise. I wrote them an email to JH on friday, Jerry wrote me an email on the same day but somehow the mail never reach me, Angie then forward me mail and say that they will deliver me a new set on tuesday. I reply them and ask if they can hold the shipment as i'm still finding out if i'm having fitting issue for my left ear, Angie respond that she will see what she can do, when i got them i find that it had better fit and visible difference if compare them side by side, they are not bigger but smaller.

Since you have so many CIEM, what is good fit for you? Newbie here.

Jan 25, 2014 at 10:28 AM Post #3,116 of 8,377
  Angie said they can't make the CF case without your earpieces, which is strange cos they are supposed to keep your ear impressions for a year or two

I think this make sense, If i not wrong the ear impression cannot be heat up as it would deform, thus it cannot be use to form the negative impression. My guess.

Jan 25, 2014 at 10:30 AM Post #3,117 of 8,377
  Pardon me for asking, but how can 2 sets of customs from the same model have different sound? 
Isn't it inconsistent when everyone's Roxanne sounds different? Or is this a "custom" thing?

I don't know.. Even my wife can hear the difference. Maybe just like ALRAINBOW said, fitting issue.

Jan 25, 2014 at 10:35 AM Post #3,118 of 8,377
  Got my new set. The fitting was improved, the sound are so much better, the base is lowered down, i can listen them at full base but i'm keeping at 12pm, sound is a little sharp for treble but it's much better as compare to the demo @ MOOK. Some picture for your reference. 

It still had some flaw, but much better, the surface also smoother. 

2 obvious dent hole.

The negative impression is very tight for this round, took me 5 min to remove them. Gonna swap the negative impression from my old case, the right impression look a little ugly.

OK the color is balance this round and they are transparent this time. Top is old , bottom is new. A little yellowish color but they are balance, will just bare with it. 

Oh wauw:p 2 for the price of one? haha

Jan 25, 2014 at 10:38 AM Post #3,119 of 8,377
I am not attacking you I am going after the notion that JHAUDIO
is not doing anything about to it. They are
And people read the negative and get upset.
I have spent good money like most here and I am waiting too
And I am second guessing why did I go for CF.
BUT THAT HORSE has left the barn already.
and the case is ugly but it is different
And the funny thing is. We all thought it looked cool a while back
But not now. Lol . Now for the person who says it sounds different
I feel it's just not correct but maybe it's still the fit.
What ever it is jh audio will deal with it.
My first fit was not correct. And I had a refit
But in the end it was me not putting them in correct
So user error. I think that person is either really unlucky
Or just is not installing th correct or it's the device he is using with it

Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back