New here..was told to come here first before buying
Dec 9, 2012 at 5:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

bonoscot

New Head-Fier
Hey guys/gals.

I was told to jump over here before buying a headset for gaming.I was looking into the Logitech g35 or Corsair 1500 gaming headset,however,on another forum i was told to jump in here first and ask your opinion on buying a headset.

I am new to owning a headset and was intentionally buying one for the PC and gaming,but was told gaming headsets are just a gimmick....buy a good headset and then a clip on mic.

Could anyone help me with this?

I was looking to spend between £100-£150 but havent got a clue on what to buy,again its mostly for gaming and movies on pc.

someone mentioned H555?

thanks

Dec 9, 2012 at 6:08 PM Post #2 of 4
Quote:
Hey guys/gals.

I was told to jump over here before buying a headset for gaming.I was looking into the Logitech g35 or Corsair 1500 gaming headset,however,on another forum i was told to jump in here first and ask your opinion on buying a headset.

I am new to owning a headset and was intentionally buying one for the PC and gaming,but was told gaming headsets are just a gimmick....buy a good headset and then a clip on mic.

I was looking to spend between £100-£150 but havent got a clue on what to buy,again its mostly for gaming and movies on pc.

someone mentioned H555?

thanks

There's a thread here on headphones for gaming. Check that out first.

Dec 9, 2012 at 6:12 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:
Hey guys/gals.

someone mentioned H555?

thanks

Asus Xonar DG sound card.
Takstar Pro 80 (Gemini HSR-1000) closed headphones.
Whatever mic you like.

Dec 9, 2012 at 7:02 PM Post #4 of 4
LOL sorry i just noticed that gaming thread---way over 600 pages.

Ill have a look into it (although it looks like most of the headphones were based on consoles) i am only a Hardcore PC gamer,in fact its really only for Battlefield 3 tbh.

from a quick glance i was looking into

Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back