New Fitear Universal Model Named Fitear - universal balanced armature
Aug 7, 2015 at 7:13 PM Post #76 of 90
The fitear most certainly doesn't lack bass extension. Running these two tests (http://www.audiocheck.net/audiotests_frequencychecklow.php, http://www.audiocheck.net/audiotests_subwooferkicktest.php), the fitear clearly reaches down to 20Hz with good texture. Perhaps if one was to compare it to a dynamic IEM, you can say it lacks in impact and dynamics, but then that could be said for all BA IEMs I've heard because they just can't move the same amount of air. Compared to other BA IEMs, I'd say it's slightly heavier than neutral.

Aug 11, 2015 at 9:28 PM Post #77 of 90
If anyone wants to try a new Fitear Fitear, send me a PM.  I have just acquired one of these rarities . . . .  

Aug 13, 2015 at 10:25 PM Post #78 of 90
Tried the fitear fitear with the new 006B balanced cable. Besides looking wonderful with the Nakamura plug, the sound now comes with more flesh and the bass becomes a bit more solid.

Oct 5, 2015 at 10:33 AM Post #79 of 90
I am surprised that the isolation is not good at all for Fitear Fitear compared to 334 to go, Parterre, F111 and F212...
Basically it can not be used on the streets from my experience.  Sound is neutral not exciting.   

Oct 5, 2015 at 8:20 PM Post #80 of 90
  I am surprised that the isolation is not good at all for Fitear Fitear compared to 334 to go, Parterre, F111 and F212...
Basically it can not be used on the streets from my experience.  Sound is neutral not exciting.   

Exactly my experience. Even the TG334s fit better than these ones. Left side keeps falling off or perhaps my ears are too big...

Oct 5, 2015 at 10:10 PM Post #81 of 90
  Exactly my experience. Even the TG334s fit better than these ones. Left side keeps falling off or perhaps my ears are too big...

Funny how personal fit is...............for me the fitear fits much better than the TG334 and I dun have to bother with it once I got it in my ears, and when fit properly all the fitear siblings isolate more or less to the same level. The TG334 is too heavy for the very pliable type of memory wire fitear uses on its cables. The standard 001/006 cables (stiff cable + soft pliable memory wire) is part of the reason why it may not fit too well I think, as the cheaper but supple 004 cable and the discontinued 005 cable (oyaide) always fit better for me.

[Disclaimer: As said before the tips I use (and fits me) are the stock double flange and the JVC spiral dots. Did got fit problems with the stock single flange]

Oct 7, 2015 at 3:15 AM Post #82 of 90
Do others confirm the FitEar lacks bass extension? Is it a tight mid bass, or a real lack of sub bass. To test this, take a track like "limit to your love" covered by James Blake. Is the sub bass audible and visceral, as it should be?

I tried fitear with Ludacris "How low can U go", and it was very nice sounding bass. You cant physically feel the bass, but you can imagine it very truly.
I can't post pictures yet, but my friend has made x-ray of them. Here's URL http://www.flickr.com/gp/74707767@N06/sR0eHu

Oct 8, 2015 at 3:30 AM Post #84 of 90
  I tried fitear with Ludacris "How low can U go", and it was very nice sounding bass. You cant physically feel the bass, but you can imagine it very truly.
I can't post pictures yet, but my friend has made x-ray of them. Here's URL http://www.flickr.com/gp/74707767@N06/sR0eHu

Wow thanks.................is that one single huge BA driver we see? it doesn't even look like composite dual drivers like twfk or 1723 as in the Parterres. Kinda look like a Yashima driver

Jun 15, 2016 at 4:25 AM Post #86 of 90
I loves the ETY ER4S and it was my favorite IEM until i heard fitear TG334... sorry TG334 is another level... ER4S is too analytic and fatigue for me.. the ety detail level is superb..... yes the fitear is coloured but it gives me the most realistic mids and detail i ever hear.... 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back