New Fitear Universal Model Named Fitear - universal balanced armature
Oct 24, 2014 at 11:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 90

sonickarma

Headphoneus Supremus
Looks like a New Fitear Universal Model Named Fitear - universal balanced armature

http://fitear.jp/music/sp/fitear.html

http://fitear.jp/music/product/fitear.html

Also seems to have a new cable (FitEar 006) also:

Oct 24, 2014 at 12:34 PM Post #4 of 90
Maybe replacing f111? The only universals on the website are the "Fitear", the ToGo!334 and the Partierre....

Oct 24, 2014 at 12:41 PM Post #5 of 90
So this is the Fitear Fitear?

LOL

Edit:

well apparently it is actually the name

http://fitear.jp/music/product/fiteartogo.html

Oct 25, 2014 at 12:20 AM Post #7 of 90
High chance it's housing the same driver as the Parterre but with different tuning. There's a green damper in the titanium tube so I speculate the midrange will be more upfront than that of the Parterre. 

Oct 25, 2014 at 4:12 AM Post #8 of 90
Thanks Sonic for the updated news. I have been eagerly waiting for the new release and I will be the one jumping on this when it becomes available.

Anyone else thinking of pulling the trigger on these "little beasts"..?

Dec 10, 2014 at 11:55 AM Post #10 of 90
Heard these. Wasn't my cup of tea. While there wasn't anything particularly bad about it, I much preferred the MH334 and F111.

This model probably also has the most mid-bass of any FitEar model I've encountered. It does a good job of staying out of the hair of the midrange, but still, quite a bit of mid-bass.

Originally, I had high hopes for this model. In the end, I realized what I really wanted was a custom MH334.

Dec 10, 2014 at 11:59 AM Post #11 of 90
  Heard these. Wasn't my cup of tea. While there wasn't anything particularly bad about it, I much preferred the MH334 and F111.

This model probably also has the most mid-bass of any FitEar model I've encountered. It does a good job of staying out of the hair of the midrange, but still, quite a bit of mid-bass.

Originally, I had high hopes for this model. In the end, I realized what I really wanted was a custom MH334.

:frowning2:

Semi-related, but I have the Melomane, and I quite like it. Wonder why it's not available in Japan?

The custom MH334 and 333 get overshadowed a lot, but I actually like them quite a bit. The MH335DW is nice too, but I'm kind of sad I can't get the mods due to only having two bores in mine.

Curious if the Aya will be available to order at Jaben eventually.

Then again I'm still really just waiting for the Monet To Go.

Dec 10, 2014 at 12:10 PM Post #12 of 90

:frowning2:

Semi-related, but I have the Melomane, and I quite like it. Wonder why it's not available in Japan?

The custom MH334 and 333 get overshadowed a lot, but I actually like them quite a bit. The MH335DW is nice too, but I'm kind of sad I can't get the mods due to only having two bores in mine.

Curious if the Aya will be available to order at Jaben eventually.

Then again I'm still really just waiting for the Monet To Go.

Yeah, I'm hoping to see if the Aya is more my style. Apparently, according to @AnakChan, it's similar to the 335DW-SR, but with less mid-bass, or something like that. Sounds appealing to me.

Dec 10, 2014 at 12:33 PM Post #13 of 90
I also inquired with Kaneda the moment I saw these were available but realized I'd dodged a bullet the moment I saw Curra say that they had more midbass than the Parterre. I thought the Parterre was bassy enough :l From what I know of the various FitEar phones, the only ones up my alley would probably be the F111 and C435.

Dec 10, 2014 at 11:01 PM Post #14 of 90
I also inquired with Kaneda the moment I saw these were available but realized I'd dodged a bullet the moment I saw Curra say that they had more midbass than the Parterre. I thought the Parterre was bassy enough :l From what I know of the various FitEar phones, the only ones up my alley would probably be the F111 and C435.

I think the FitEar Fitear's bass is somewhat dependent on insertion, though? Still it's probably not worth the hassle of trying to obtain outside of Japan if you haven't enjoyed their other universals.

The recent string of praise for the C435 is honestly hard for me to relate to, as I find it's easily my least favorite of their customs.

The F111 is great in its own way. Supposedly the Aya custom will have less bass than the MH335DW.

Edit: Also sad the Monet To Go seems to not be a thing anymore?

Dec 10, 2014 at 11:27 PM Post #15 of 90
No clue. I probably know about as much (or little) about em as you do so I'm just going off of that little comment I saw of Curra's. 

The 435 is the one with with the treble focus right? Then yep. I wouldn't mind hearing what FitEar's take on a more bright sig would sound like. 

I have no idea what the Monet even is. Monet, aYa, Melomane. What. The. Hell. I give em more credit than Sony for the boring ass names that they tend to pull outta their butts at least.

Actually, wasn't the Monet the one that was tuned for anime songs or something? If so, gotta love that wackiness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back