New Fitear Universal Model Named Fitear - universal balanced armature
Apr 27, 2015 at 9:31 PM Post #31 of 90
after a month's wait, mine has finally arrived!

I dunno why, but the sound seems different from the demo I heard at Jaben (which was also new when I first heard the demo)
Will burn in for a bit and report back
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 30, 2015 at 6:21 AM Post #39 of 90
  in japan it is selling for 85900 yen (same price as Parterre) and in where i live, i got it for around US$800

Wow mine cost almost twice that - but it was an auction. Problem is only Japanese residents can buy - you have to fill out forms and submit to FitEar - very stange why they restricted.

My general impression is - fantastic for Vocals, Percussion, Acoustics, Classic - not the best for electronica/dance.

Seems quite source picky also 

Apr 30, 2015 at 6:43 AM Post #40 of 90
  Wow mine cost almost twice that - but it was an auction. Problem is only Japanese residents can buy - you have to fill out forms and submit to FitEar - very stange why they restricted.

My general impression is - fantastic for Vocals, Percussion, Acoustics, Classic - not the best for electronica/dance.

Seems quite source picky also 

wow that was expensive
I got it from Jaben and it seems that they are available to foreigners like Aya, but you have to get them through the local distributor

my impression on mine is they are great for J-pops, ACGs and vocals...sound thick to me. Perhaps not so analytical as other high-tier earphones

Apr 30, 2015 at 2:01 PM Post #41 of 90
  wow that was expensive
I got it from Jaben and it seems that they are available to foreigners like Aya, but you have to get them through the local distributor

my impression on mine is they are great for J-pops, ACGs and vocals...sound thick to me. Perhaps not so analytical as other high-tier earphones

I tried many routes to acquire one with no success - except Japan Auction - if you could provide specific contacts - phone,URL,ect - for all those who are seeking one (non Japanese Residents) - I am confident all on this thread would be VERY interested.

Apr 30, 2015 at 8:43 PM Post #42 of 90
hmm, i dunno if it is allowed but i can paste the link here
http://www.jaben.com.hk/?product=fitear-fitear
they are the local distributor here but i guess people from other countries can also get the earphones through them

Jul 19, 2015 at 10:27 PM Post #43 of 90
Finally managed to get a pair of these...................and coming from the Parterres while having experience with the TG334, I spent endless hours trying the Aya, MH335DW and the fitear and funny enough the fitear's appeal rose to unbearable levels while that of the other two swayed. I suspect this is THE sound Suyama-san really wants to offer to everyone, that is free from Harada-san's influence on tuning.

More to come after some more quality listening time with my own pair.

Jul 19, 2015 at 11:00 PM Post #44 of 90
Finally managed to get a pair of these...................and coming from the Parterres while having experience with the TG334, I spent endless hours trying the Aya, MH335DW and the fitear and funny enough the fitear's appeal rose to unbearable levels while that of the other two swayed. I suspect this is THE sound Suyama-san really wants to offer to everyone, that is free from Harada-san's influence on tuning.

More to come after some more quality listening time with my own pair.

Would you be able to give some impressions as to the Aya, tg334 and 335dw when providing your thoughts? Look forward to you review!

Jul 19, 2015 at 11:11 PM Post #45 of 90
Would you be able to give some impressions as to the Aya, tg334 and 335dw when providing your thoughts? Look forward to you review!

Sure, but do keep in mind that I was only able to listen to the demo versions of Aya and 335dw and my TG334 was sold some while ago so that part will be from memory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back