NEW!! Elite TWag LOD~~~~
Dec 24, 2009 at 3:45 AM Post #31 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by guitarplayer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's a real picture, from Time Magazine! Unicorns ARE real....
biggrin.gif

Lee

Yeah, sure it is, Lee. I bet you scotch-taped that horn onto that poor little deer's head and then gave it the cryo treatment to perma-weld it in place. You mad, evil genius!!! (no seriously tho, the TWag is genius).

Chuck

Dec 24, 2009 at 10:47 AM Post #32 of 49
i just want to thank craig for his assistance to me and his approval to accept money from me using different payment method than paypal(i am the one who emailed you yesterday) he is truly a wonderful guy and a pleasure to deal with and i will definetly buy from him again,i will be your regular customer
atsmile.gif
.i will pay you on sunday and email you again with the recquired informations.thanks again for a great guy.i will make sure to write a review here whenever i get my hand on the LOD
biggrin.gif

Jan 1, 2010 at 3:53 AM Post #33 of 49
I am ordering this now, it is not quite 2010 but close do I still get the intro price? It says it is $150 clams on the site? Can you give a man a discount ... as we say in Japan onegai itashimasu.

Jan 1, 2010 at 4:03 AM Post #35 of 49
How do I order on your site Craig? I see the Elite TWag Line Out Dock is listed for $150.

Skoog

Jan 2, 2010 at 4:35 AM Post #37 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by skoog5600 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How do I order on your site Craig? I see the Elite TWag Line Out Dock is listed for $150.

Skoog

I have to change that.....I have it programed to end 12/31/09

Thanks!
Craig

Jan 4, 2010 at 1:25 AM Post #40 of 49
Just listened to the TWag today. Whooola, can't believe that the bass is so fantasic! Very deep, great extension of bass. Superb details, full of dynamics and with super fast response!

Although the cable didn't burn in yet, I already satisfied with its sound, it sounds like a burned in cable. I can't imagine how its going to blow me up after 300 hours of burn in!

Feb 1, 2010 at 1:59 PM Post #42 of 49
Craig,
I'm looking at buying a TWcu LOD from another Head-Fier, can you explain the difference between it and the TWag.

Feb 1, 2010 at 2:05 PM Post #43 of 49
The TWcu is 24.5 awg high stranded copper and TWag is 26 awg stranded silver.

First off, both wires are fantastic!!
TWcu has a great presentation and warmth that is very inviting. Its strengths are its low end and warmth. It has the characteristics of wire costing much more!!

TWag is one of the best wires I have heard so far IMO. More flexible because of its gauge size. More open soundstage adds details to each instrument. From end to end, improvements can be heard. I believe one area that I really enjoy personally is the mid range voice. Very focused with great separation.

Thats just a very quick brain dump. PM me if you need more details....

Thanks!
Craig

Feb 1, 2010 at 2:19 PM Post #44 of 49
Thanks Craig!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back