NEW!! Elite TWag LOD~~~~
Mar 13, 2010 at 5:09 PM Post #46 of 49
had emailed Craig asking for a warmer cable with great soundstage--omething with copper in its construction-- to take the "edge" off my Ety4p. Use with Tomahawk/portaphile/miniboxE+ amp and iPod. already own the SCSCag which I love to death. So Craig's recommendation is this TWag. But checking on the site, I see no copper in it, which I had been led to believe gives warmth to the whole prsentation. Have emailed Craig today asking for additional clarification, but also thought I'd ask you users who may haave both cables--SCSag and TWag--how you hear differences between the two??

Mar 13, 2010 at 6:06 PM Post #47 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by tnmike1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
had emailed Craig asking for a warmer cable with great soundstage--omething with copper in its construction-- to take the "edge" off my Ety4p. Use with Tomahawk/portaphile/miniboxE+ amp and iPod. already own the SCSCag which I love to death. So Craig's recommendation is this TWag. But checking on the site, I see no copper in it, which I had been led to believe gives warmth to the whole prsentation. Have emailed Craig today asking for additional clarification, but also thought I'd ask you users who may haave both cables--SCSag and TWag--how you hear differences between the two??

The TWag is just an all around excellent cable.

I have found that regardless of the application it is excellent.

Mar 14, 2010 at 3:20 AM Post #48 of 49
Craig, you have any plan for Sony's LOD?
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 31, 2010 at 1:37 AM Post #49 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by ilney /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Craig, you have any plan for Sony's LOD?
smily_headphones1.gif

I think so. I have received about 50ish emails asking this which means yes I need to make one.

Prototyping:
iMod
Sony
Others (shhh)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back