NEW!! Elite TWag LOD~~~~
Dec 4, 2009 at 1:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 49

SACD-Man

Formerly With Whiplash Audio
December Pricing will continue into January!!

Well - I just introduced the new JH13 and UE 10/11 Pro cable. So, here comes the Elite TWag LOD!!

TWag CFDCT-UP-OCC high stranded cryo'd wire from CryoParts!!

Standard size is 5". You can ask for 6" if needed.

Here are some of the details on the type of wire being used:

CryoParts Stranded Silver Hook Up Wire

Have a look:
4156176891_5be4cfa68e_m.jpg

4156938838_419d1b6e69_m.jpg

Custom lengths welcome.

Mini to mini is the same price until 2010

Introductory Price is: $100 .....2010 it goes up to $150.

To Order: http://www.whiplashaudio.com/cables/...-out-dock.html

For questions: csanborn@whiplashaudio.com --> this is also my PayPal address!!!

Thanks Craig

Dec 4, 2009 at 3:34 PM Post #3 of 49
Hey Craig I will give a review as soon as I get my cables. Maybe a free t-shirt?

Dec 5, 2009 at 7:51 PM Post #6 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by travisg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey Craig I will give a review as soon as I get my cables. Maybe a free t-shirt?

Working on t-shirts....
atsmile.gif

Dec 7, 2009 at 7:10 AM Post #14 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Man lemme tell you. I got some cable sitting here and it would shut anyone the heck up that denies cables making a difference.

ive never been one to think cables will make a difference, and i may never find out, im gonna be starting out with this TWag cable running from either a 3G iPhone or 6.5G Classic, into a pico slim, then into a new set of JH 13's, so i wont know what exactly the the source of my newfound audio bliss
smily_headphones1.gif

maybe wait till a meet to trade out for a lesser LOD to see if i can hear the difference. And on another side note, if i were to get the TWag replacement cable for the jh13's and found i couldnt hear the difference between them and the stock cables would i be allowed to return them?

thanks
soup

Dec 7, 2009 at 7:14 AM Post #15 of 49
Well I mean I have picollino right now (waiting on Craig's cables) and I can tell you that the change is so apparent that you will notice it in seconds after placing it on the jh-13's...BUT... the price for picollino is a little rediculous so I am just using it as a proof of concept. I honestly thing that replacing the stock 13 cable is essential because the stock cable I must say is utter garbage both in sq and in build quality. The stock must be very poorly sealed because somehow enough air/moisture got in my clear cable to oxidize it in a month and I am a user who baby's/takes care of my stuff and uses it very carefully in ideal environments...

Just my 2 cents though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back