New DAP from HisoundAudio : The Studio 6
Jun 8, 2016 at 7:28 AM Post #302 of 344
not trying to hijack the thread but just want to know some opinions, how is the S6 sound quality compared to Aune M2S? contemplating again on my next DAP. :)

While we're at it lets throw in some more  DAPs in the 500-600 dollar range. :)

S6 vs M2s vs QP1 (not R) vs Esther vs AK Jr vs Bit Opus.

I find the aune m2s to be superior to my mojo and x3ii combined.

I owned both, the mids of the m2s is more magical, though i already loved the mojo's midrange. Its more organic and natural than the mojo, theres fluidity in its mids.

Batt life on both is almost the same 6hours or so.

Whats keeping me from the aune is its UI (reading memory card) some folders have no files in it. Maybe due to the brand i used.

However from what i found out by reading back, aunes amp section isnt as powerful as the studio s6. And the s6 is great and can be compared with the mojo.

UI-wise, the aune wins over the studio, hands down. Its lightning fast when browsing tracks, its not as clickety and slow as the studio, and having a hundred of folders is a breeze to browse. Its a very capable dap than the studio if you have a hundred albums.

Nonstop for 5hours or more of usage among the aune and the mojo will generate heAt, which makes the metal a little hot, which can be expected since we are using hi end in a compact form here.

All i said here is based on my experience and my very own preferability.

Jun 8, 2016 at 8:40 AM Post #304 of 344
  How does the S6 get like 4 times more battery like than the M2S if it has a more powerful amp?

thats the secret into this dap by this company.
ever since i met this company in this journey beginning in their very first studio edition, their battery life is always fantastic, no less than 20hours always.
(just like how did sony walkmans provide soo much battery life in a slim daps).

i hope more and more companies can adopt to this secret. (technology or whatever voodooo they are doing in their daps to outlast other competitor)

Jun 9, 2016 at 1:22 AM Post #305 of 344
thats the secret into this dap by this company.
ever since i met this company in this journey beginning in their very first studio edition, their battery life is always fantastic, no less than 20hours always.
(just like how did sony walkmans provide soo much battery life in a slim daps).

i hope more and more companies can adopt to this secret. (technology or whatever voodooo they are doing in their daps to outlast other competitor)

The thing about the walkmans is they lack in power in comparison =p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back