New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Mar 3, 2017 at 8:58 AM Post #3,617 of 4,065

Ei.3 has now been almost 2 years on the market with hundreds pcs sold. We did 8 (eight!) ownership transfers for this model.

Wow that's a really nice ratio.
I assume the Pro330v2 sold more? Since there seems to be more of em in the used market.

Wanted to go but I've something on on Saturday, wondering if I should just go on Sunday. What's canjam like anyway? Never gone for one

You see tables, booths, people and literally almost everything mentioned/discussed in this forum that you can try.
It is a highly anticipated event, also a great opportunity to demo some CIEMs if you want to buy one since most CIEM manufacturers will have universal models for demo on their tables.
That alone is a rare opportunity to come by.

Mar 3, 2017 at 9:47 AM Post #3,618 of 4,065
I assume the Pro330v2 sold more? Since there seems to be more of em in the used market.

Nope. I think Pro330 is IEM that has quite specific sound signature and it's just not for everyone. We designed it for pro/stage monitoring use, some audiophiles might enjoy that type of signature, but this IEM is rather a tool than personal-audio earphone.

Mar 3, 2017 at 10:03 AM Post #3,619 of 4,065
  Nope. I think Pro330 is IEM that has quite specific sound signature and it's just not for everyone. We designed it for pro/stage monitoring use, some audiophiles might enjoy that type of signature, but this IEM is rather a tool than personal-audio earphone.

Well, that somehow caught my interest.. Have you already posted a FR graph of the Pro330v2?

Btw: I think a build-a-graph-tool on the Custom Art website would be a fantastic feature. I'm referring to something like this: http://graphs.headphone.com/ Exclusively for CA's IEMs of course 
beerchug.gif

Mar 3, 2017 at 12:25 PM Post #3,620 of 4,065

You see tables, booths, people and literally almost everything mentioned/discussed in this forum that you can try.
It is a highly anticipated event, also a great opportunity to demo some CIEMs if you want to buy one since most CIEM manufacturers will have universal models for demo on their tables.
That alone is a rare opportunity to come by.

Damn that sounds like something I wouldn't want to miss, yet something I should, for the sake of my wallet :joy::joy:

Mar 3, 2017 at 12:47 PM Post #3,621 of 4,065
  Well, that somehow caught my interest.. Have you already posted a FR graph of the Pro330v2?

Btw: I think a build-a-graph-tool on the Custom Art website would be a fantastic feature. I'm referring to something like this: http://graphs.headphone.com/ Exclusively for CA's IEMs of course 
beerchug.gif

We had graphs on previous website.

Mar 4, 2017 at 7:28 PM Post #3,622 of 4,065
I'll be in Warsaw the weekend of April 15th, so I'd love to stop by and get my impressions done in anticipation of the new FIBAE CIEMs.

And if you're willing to give a sneak peak of them, I won't say no :wink:

Mar 4, 2017 at 8:12 PM Post #3,623 of 4,065
  I'll be in Warsaw the weekend of April 15th, so I'd love to stop by and get my impressions done in anticipation of the new FIBAE CIEMs.

And if you're willing to give a sneak peak of them, I won't say no :wink:

Awesome definitely stop by, although please note that we are only able to take your impession monday till friday as our audiologists don't work on weekends

Mar 5, 2017 at 10:39 AM Post #3,627 of 4,065
  I will have two "somethings" :wink:

Awesome that you're coming, looking forward to meet on Sunday!

all aboard the hype train!!! choo choo!!!

Wouldn't get too excited, he only means left and right :p  Just kidding.

Have a great time at Canjam everyone.

Mar 5, 2017 at 10:52 AM Post #3,628 of 4,065
Wouldn't get too excited, he only means left and right :p  Just kidding.

Have a great time at Canjam everyone.

Maybe he worked his magic and made something that'd finally make me WANT to leave my H8Ps. I'm at that spot where I'm happy with my H8P, ER4 and ATH R70X. Sure, there are better, but nothing has convinced me to drop my money on them yet. Well, except the UERM but UE doesn't make them anymore so my wallet is safe

Mar 5, 2017 at 11:26 AM Post #3,629 of 4,065
Maybe he worked his magic and made something that'd finally make me WANT to leave my H8Ps. I'm at that spot where I'm happy with my H8P, ER4 and ATH R70X. Sure, there are better, but nothing has convinced me to drop my money on them yet. Well, except the UERM but UE doesn't make them anymore so my wallet is safe

Well we won't be presenting flagship, though, only entry-level stuff for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back