New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Feb 8, 2017 at 8:07 AM Post #3,586 of 4,065
So after living a year in constant fear that my H8Ps would fall to neverland after getting detached from my linum bax, I bought a replacement cable from CA. Arrived today but I wasn't at home to receive it, will pick it up at the post office tomorrow.

Thank you Piotr! Don't think it's possible to find better service from anyone, especially when ordering a $20 cable lol

Feb 8, 2017 at 9:00 AM Post #3,587 of 4,065
  So after living a year in constant fear that my H8Ps would fall to neverland after getting detached from my linum bax, I bought a replacement cable from CA. Arrived today but I wasn't at home to receive it, will pick it up at the post office tomorrow.

Thank you Piotr! Don't think it's possible to find better service from anyone, especially when ordering a $20 cable lol

you're always welcome :)

Feb 9, 2017 at 7:05 PM Post #3,590 of 4,065
Yea, most comfortable stock cable IMO.

It's also strong!! I've abused mine, but still surviving so far
biggrin.gif

I had it, you're right, it's great! I had it before but now I needed something with mic in case I want to use it with iPhone calls. 
And for listening sessions get something better.

What would recommend for H8.2? What do you use and how it improve the sound?

My eyes are on Effect Audio cables, any from those will be perfect? :wink:

Feb 9, 2017 at 9:02 PM Post #3,591 of 4,065
What would recommend for H8.2? What do you use and how it improve the sound?

My eyes are on Effect Audio cables, any from those will be perfect? :wink:

If I may, both Piotr and Effect Audio recommended the Ares II as a good match for the 8.2. I'm very pleased with mine.

Feb 10, 2017 at 5:22 AM Post #3,592 of 4,065
Ok, I've just something really dumb. I removed both the detachable cables from my H8Ps and now I have no idea which is the right polarity to put them back together. Do the red and blue dots face inwards (to my face) or outwards?

Feb 23, 2017 at 11:30 AM Post #3,598 of 4,065
Today I got mi first CIEM CA Ei.3 and so fare my very first listening impressions are positive. Sound is exactly what I expected and what I looked for. Fit is perfect and first time in my live I can say, that my earphones have isolation. So fare I owned only uni IEM with exception of Athena, but these was not made for my ears and fit was not perfect. I'm happy so fare. Thank you Piotr very much.

Feb 23, 2017 at 12:32 PM Post #3,599 of 4,065
  Today I got mi first CIEM CA Ei.3 and so fare my very first listening impressions are positive. Sound is exactly what I expected and what I looked for. Fit is perfect and first time in my live I can say, that my earphones have isolation. So fare I owned only uni IEM with exception of Athena, but these was not made for my ears and fit was not perfect. I'm happy so fare. Thank you Piotr very much.

Yay! Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back