New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Dec 27, 2016 at 8:39 AM Post #3,497 of 4,065
I've already seen your German review about Ei.3 really good writing (as usual), wünsche dir einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr.

Jan 10, 2017 at 2:01 PM Post #3,503 of 4,065
  Can you blame them :wink:

You're the only one to blame here I guess 
tongue.gif

3 drivers CIEM with smooth sound for 340€? That's one crazy value.
I immediately liked it when I demo'd it so I guess I don't need high end CIEM for my portable. Anymore.

Jan 18, 2017 at 1:59 PM Post #3,504 of 4,065
Finally got mine. They sound amazing but a bit getting use to since this is my first pair of CIEMs and I only been using universals. I say Piotr did a fantastic job. Really happy how they turn out.

Might do a small review. I am tempted to grab a pure silver cable since the Linum cable sort of affects the bass and mids.

Jan 18, 2017 at 3:10 PM Post #3,505 of 4,065
Finally got mine. They sound amazing but a bit getting use to since this is my first pair of CIEMs and I only been using universals. I say Piotr did a fantastic job. Really happy how they turn out.

Might do a small review. I am tempted to grab a pure silver cable since the Linum cable sort of affects the bass and mids.

Beautiful color:thumbsup:

Jan 18, 2017 at 3:29 PM Post #3,506 of 4,065

Congrats: they look great! Silicone in acrylic shells?

I also have a (Norne) silver cable on my H8.2 these days => amazing synergy imo
ksc75smile.gif

Jan 18, 2017 at 4:43 PM Post #3,507 of 4,065

Great colors! Can you post some more pics? 

I don't know why, but I really like looking at CIEMs, especially well made.

Waitng for mine, gotta be here any day. I just finished soldering DIY hybrid silver/copper (high purity & quality) cable and I'm confident it will be incredible match (had a demo pair for few weeks).  It sounds very good on my NT6 so you could consider hybrid too:wink:

Jan 18, 2017 at 4:50 PM Post #3,508 of 4,065

I actually agree to this since my CIEM (†) only had 15 ohm impedance, using Linum would reduce treble and it was bothering me so much.
My BTG Starlight (†) sounded better and I got it for really cheap. The Neutrik plug is kinda big tho.

Jan 18, 2017 at 6:04 PM Post #3,509 of 4,065
  Waiting for mine, gotta be here any day.

Nice! Hope they will be there soon for you to enjoy
ksc75smile.gif

...I just finished soldering DIY hybrid silver/copper (high purity & quality) cable and I'm confident it will be incredible match (had a demo pair for few weeks). It sounds very good on my NT6 so you could consider hybrid too:wink:

Well, imo cables often have different synergy with different (c)iems.

For instance: my pure silver Norne cable sounded nice on my Solar...

but I preferred the silver/gold one, which I usually had on it, after all.

But when I put the same silver cable on my H8.2...

it just sounded amazing (more air, better details and treble without sacrificing on the lows/mids) to my ears.
I don't have a silver/copper hybrid in my collection atm to compare though.

Looking forward to your H8.2 impressions (and maybe pics) later on
rolleyes.gif

Jan 18, 2017 at 6:18 PM Post #3,510 of 4,065
  Congrats: they look great! Silicone in acrylic shells?

I also have a (Norne) silver cable on my H8.2 these days => amazing synergy imo
ksc75smile.gif

Thanks and yeah, silicone in acrylic shells.

Great colors! Can you post some more pics? 

I don't know why, but I really like looking at CIEMs, especially well made.

Waitng for mine, gotta be here any day. I just finished soldering DIY hybrid silver/copper (high purity & quality) cable and I'm confident it will be incredible match (had a demo pair for few weeks).  It sounds very good on my NT6 so you could consider hybrid too:wink:

Guess I will start on that review soon then :) I don't have an amazing camera because the lens kinda sucks in terms of close up shots.

I actually agree to this since my CIEM (†) only had 15 ohm impedance, using Linum would reduce treble and it was bothering me so much.
My BTG Starlight (†) sounded better and I got it for really cheap. The Neutrik plug is kinda big tho.

Yeah, something was off. Instantly went back to the stock cable. Had to cut off the tubing and metal wire since I wear glasses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back