New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Oct 15, 2015 at 3:19 AM Post #2,911 of 4,065
Oct 15, 2015 at 5:07 AM Post #2,912 of 4,065
Hello,
yes you wanted them but you wanted to pay one part now and one part later.
I said that we should get the approval from CA because you wanted them to give it a look.
While waiting the go ahead from CA, I made the deal with an other member (vince741) who paid full price.
I then reimburse you and sent a PM. Sadly the PM went to a wrong member because they were a lot of potential buyer.
I'm sorry for the confusion and I have already refunded your payment yesterday.

To conclude this matter:
1. I didn't receive any payment back yet. jmills8 has some 'technical issues' with that. I trust he will workaround them and pay back to me.
2. @jmills8 you agreed to my offer and provided payment details and then you decided to sell to someone else and didn't take enough care to carefully communicate it. This  was unfair to me and it is not how you do 'business' . For the sake of HeadFi community, I hope you'll take a lesson and do better next time.

Thanks.

Oct 15, 2015 at 10:17 AM Post #2,913 of 4,065
+100

The original buyer should have been informed about your change of heart. And there shouldn't be ANY issues with payback, there's a payback bouton, just hit it, and clean the deal!!!

Oct 19, 2015 at 5:08 PM Post #2,916 of 4,065
If you don't have a US credit card, you need to have fund in your paypal balance in order to use the refund/payback function.
Putting money in your paypal balance takes a few days.

You guys sorted it out?

Oct 19, 2015 at 5:20 PM Post #2,917 of 4,065
@whoever Jmills8 went to the post office today to send me the Harmony Pro, it will probably be in my possession on Monday since I'm traveling for a few days on Thursday.
Regarding stefu situation, I can't respond as I'm not in the loop.

e/ As acain stated, I won't be responding to this issue anymore here to keep the thread dedicated to Custom Art.
But if you want to chat about this, you can always shoot a PM.

Oct 19, 2015 at 9:54 PM Post #2,918 of 4,065
Do let us know your impressions once you get them. The sound is indeed special.

Oct 20, 2015 at 5:50 AM Post #2,919 of 4,065
Will do give a quick impression but please keep in mind that it will be a first impression without an ideal seal.
I asked the seller to send it to my home so I can clear customs and see if I like the pro highs or if I'll ask Piotr to convert them to regular Harmony.

Oct 20, 2015 at 11:05 PM Post #2,920 of 4,065
  Will do give a quick impression but please keep in mind that it will be a first impression without an ideal seal.
I asked the seller to send it to my home so I can clear customs and see if I like the pro highs or if I'll ask Piotr to convert them to regular Harmony.

Silly me, totally forgot about the reshelling you had to do.

Oct 21, 2015 at 2:00 PM Post #2,921 of 4,065
 Will do give a quick impression but please keep in mind that it will be a first impression without an ideal seal. I asked the seller to send it to my home so I can clear customs and see if I like the pro highs or if I'll ask Piotr to convert them to regular Harmony.

Won't the whole freq response be off without a good seal and it will be just as hard to decide on the sound signature as it will to give decent impressions?

Oct 25, 2015 at 12:25 PM Post #2,925 of 4,065
To fit or not to fit... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back