New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Jan 20, 2014 at 5:57 PM Post #559 of 4,065
Great, the Music Two really sounds like a winner. I'm also curious about the AcuPass technology. Is it similar to the JH audio's freqphase? How does it improve the sound?

Thank you guys for answering my questions. As you can tell I'm new to this hobby. :)

Jan 21, 2014 at 3:32 PM Post #563 of 4,065
  in a way they both try to control the interference from multiple sound waves right?

Well yeah but the idea behind it is completely different.

Freqphase is more about phase and time alignment and concerns mostly about tweeter in relation to woofer. It has been developed by JH Audio (IEM maker)
AcuPass is an acoustic low pass filter that filters out high frequencies. It has nothing to do with time alignment. It is a dual unit combined from 1700 and 2300 drivers. It has been developed by Sonion (BA maker)

Those are the biggest differences.

Jan 22, 2014 at 11:09 AM Post #564 of 4,065
Below is the news from the facebook's fan page of CA:

"Since the official announcement in November 2013 Music Two became a definite bestseller and gained high popularity among our customers.
We meant to end pre-order pricing on 31st Jan, however seeing high demand for Music Two we will keep the prices lower for one week longer.
Get your "M2" before the price goes up! Official price kicks in on 7th February
!"

Jan 22, 2014 at 6:32 PM Post #565 of 4,065
My ear-impressions are on their way to Custom Art.
smily_headphones1.gif
 Music Two, here I come.
biggrin.gif

Jan 23, 2014 at 1:15 PM Post #566 of 4,065
  My ear-impressions are on their way to Custom Art.
smily_headphones1.gif
 Music Two, here I come.
biggrin.gif

Congratulations on your purchase! I just received mine yesterday and the purchase was absolutely worth it.
Piotr has outstanding customer service and i'm sure Piotr will take care of you and any questions/worries.
Now begins your wait and i hope you survive it because it'll certainly be worth it. 
tongue.gif

ksc75smile.gif

Jan 23, 2014 at 9:10 PM Post #568 of 4,065
Owners of music twos, can we please have your impressions/reviews? I want to hear how awesome they are given music ones are already rated so highly by joker.

Got them on wednesday, tomorrow I'll have the time to really compare them and listen more into them. I plan to write up a quick review then, though it will be highly subjective since I don't have a lot of gear to compare them to.

Jan 23, 2014 at 10:21 PM Post #569 of 4,065
  Congratulations on your purchase! I just received mine yesterday and the purchase was absolutely worth it.
Piotr has outstanding customer service and i'm sure Piotr will take care of you and any questions/worries.
Now begins your wait and i hope you survive it because it'll certainly be worth it. 
tongue.gif

ksc75smile.gif

Thanks. 
beerchug.gif

Got them on wednesday, tomorrow I'll have the time to really compare them and listen more into them. I plan to write up a quick review then, though it will be highly subjective since I don't have a lot of gear to compare them to.

What about a new, separate Custom Art Music One / Music Two / Music n appreciation thread?

Jan 24, 2014 at 8:29 AM Post #570 of 4,065
If anyone is interested I've posted my personal review of the Music Two's here on head-fi.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/702084/custom-arts-music-two-ciem-review

If anyone has any questions or criticism, feel free to tell me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back