New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Jan 24, 2014 at 7:27 PM Post #572 of 4,065
Does anyone can tell me if I had my impression done in August if they still good? How long are they good before they start degrading? Sorry for the noobee question.

Jan 25, 2014 at 2:36 AM Post #573 of 4,065
IMO they could be fine, I know that there are situations were CIEMs are made based on few months old impressions or even one year old. But my personal opinion is that go and make a new one; it is better to have up to date impressions while buying CIEMs which are worth of few hundred bucks than receiving CIEMs with poor/not ideal seal and sending them back for the refit.

Jan 25, 2014 at 2:52 AM Post #574 of 4,065
Did you use them already? I made two or three returns with the same mold because it was ok the first time. But i guess after a year you should change. Maybe you should post a pic or send one to Piotr to see what he thinks

Jan 25, 2014 at 12:00 PM Post #575 of 4,065
...I made two or three returns with the same mold because it was ok the first time...

confused.gif
....Ahhh, if it was OK the first time, then why the "two or three returns"?

Jan 25, 2014 at 12:25 PM Post #576 of 4,065

confused.gif
....Ahhh, if it was OK the first time, then why the "two or three returns"?

naa, that sounded wrong:

i've send it back two times because of the failing dampers thing of the version v1. 

Jan 27, 2014 at 10:10 AM Post #578 of 4,065
I write this in this thread, because i don't know where :) Before i've ordered my Music Two, i bought hifiman re-400 :) That's really very good, but Piotr CIEMs are totaly awesome, and they are really simple to use, so now i would want to sell the hifimans, because i'm barely use them :) So now let's get to the point :) Is there on this forum a thread, or something like that, where i can sell my earphones?

Jan 27, 2014 at 10:13 AM Post #579 of 4,065
I write this in this thread, because i don't know where :) Before i've ordered my Music Two, i bought hifiman re-400 :) That's really very good, but Piotr CIEMs are totaly awesome, and they are really simple to use, so now i would want to sell the hifimans, because i'm barely use them :) So now let's get to the point :) Is there on this forum a thread, or something like that, where i can sell my earphones?

Yes, there is a Sale and Trade forum (other than this Equipment Forums) where you can offer you IEMs for sale.

Jan 27, 2014 at 1:00 PM Post #582 of 4,065
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. I've been following this thread for a while now and I think i might be ready to take the leap towards my first pair of ciems. Where might i find updated pricing information. i assume the sale from the first page is no longer in effect.

Jan 27, 2014 at 1:04 PM Post #583 of 4,065
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. I've been following this thread for a while now and I think i might be ready to take the leap towards my first pair of ciems. Where might i find updated pricing information. i assume the sale from the first page is no longer in effect.

www.facebook.com/thecustomart/info :wink:

Jan 27, 2014 at 1:42 PM Post #585 of 4,065

Careful! VERY addictive! 

VERY VERY VERY ADICTIVE....

once you're in the CIEMS business you can't live without! 

beerchug.gif

Welcome to Fun-land!

(go for it!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back