New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Aug 15, 2014 at 1:48 PM Post #1,412 of 4,065
The Harmony 8 has one gigantic fault.  A person must have Dumbo's ears to fit it.

What we need is a more refined Harmony 8 Mark 2 that fits in a smaller shell and can be used by those with more elegantly sized ears.
wink_face.gif

Aug 15, 2014 at 3:27 PM Post #1,414 of 4,065
The Harmony 8 has one gigantic fault.  A person must have Dumbo's ears to fit it.

What we need is a more refined Harmony 8 Mark 2 that fits in a smaller shell and can be used by those with more elegantly sized ears.:wink_face:

i have dumbo ears????? :'( :'( :'(

Hahahaha but i don't care.....i have the h8!! Now i can fly with the ears AND sound!

:wink:

Aug 15, 2014 at 3:33 PM Post #1,415 of 4,065
i have dumbo ears????? :'( :'( :'(

Hahahaha but i don't care.....i have the h8!! Now i can fly with the ears AND sound!

:wink:

lol mean...

Aug 16, 2014 at 7:05 AM Post #1,417 of 4,065

What we need is a more refined Harmony 8 Mark 2 that fits in a smaller shell and can be used by those with more elegantly sized ears.
wink_face.gif

hey hey hey! you don't need Dumbo-ears... Just an average-sized ones.

And your ears barely fit Pro330... :p

Aug 16, 2014 at 8:06 AM Post #1,419 of 4,065
I always thought I got small ears.. well turns out I was very wrong.. I got Dumbo-ear depth!

Aug 17, 2014 at 1:24 PM Post #1,422 of 4,065
  hey hey hey! you don't need Dumbo-ears... Just an average-sized ones.

And your ears barely fit Pro330... :p

Those of us with svelte, sexy ears look forward to the next Custom Art innovation in smaller (or perhaps less flush) CIEMs.

Out of curiosity would the Harmony 8 driver configuration take up less space in an acrylic shell?

Aug 17, 2014 at 2:03 PM Post #1,423 of 4,065
Deviltooth said:
Out of curiosity would the Harmony 8 driver configuration take up less space in an acrylic shell?

Less space, no. But easier to make in smaller ears - yes. Your ears are still too small if you are asking about that :frowning2:
We already have made one pair in acrylic, pictures will be up soon

Aug 17, 2014 at 2:50 PM Post #1,424 of 4,065
Less space, no. But easier to make in smaller ears - yes. Your ears are still too small if you are asking about that
frown.gif

We already have made one pair in acrylic, pictures will be up soon

Thank-you for the answer even though it's the not the one I wanted to hear.  I'll just wait for new technologies in the field; I'm certain there will be additional improved options (revised BA drivers or something else) in the future.

In the meantime I'll spend my audio dollars on a new Dolby Atmos surround system (I'm so hyped for this technology).

Aug 17, 2014 at 3:34 PM Post #1,425 of 4,065
I always thought that only CIEMs with forward upper mid (vocals) are suitable for hip hop. Now I think I am wrong, because H8P (with a little recessed upper mid) is a terrific CIEM for hip hop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back