New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Aug 18, 2015 at 7:24 AM Post #2,776 of 4,065
the Anzu V2 is here :p

yet this time shelled by The Custom Art, i got to say i had 7 CIEMs before and thats the 8th one,  BEST FIT EVER!!! they fit like a glove, usually my ear hurts for two days with new CIEMs and i wait till they are better, and the impressions i send are super HQ and from the best place in Dubai

but this CIEM, fit like super!!  as if i had it for months, WOW!!!  i really mean this is the best fit i ever had from a CIEM,  The Custom Art is LIFE!!  we should be glad that the Custom Art Exist for us, i mean it <3

MANY THANKS!!  Custom Art is just the best!!  

Aug 18, 2015 at 8:01 AM Post #2,777 of 4,065
Sweet. And what exactly is behind Anzu V2? Driver setup etc. ? Please don't let us die without any information.
popcorn.gif

Aug 18, 2015 at 8:03 AM Post #2,778 of 4,065
  Sweet. And what exactly is behind Anzu V2? Driver setup etc. ? Please don't let us die without any information.
popcorn.gif

A quick google suggest's that this is them :-

"CIEM: Anzu v2, 10-driver5 way electrically, 7-way acoustically"  I seem to remember it was a headfier's one-off that CA did.

Should be getting my m2's and earplugs (had a set before and lost them, annoyingly) sometime next week hopefully.

Aug 18, 2015 at 8:09 AM Post #2,779 of 4,065
popcorn.gif

You can check some info earlier in this thread.
Anzu is IEM designed for @Shini44 he had v1 - 8 driver v2 - 10 driver and v3 - 12 driver and now he's back to v2 with the same configuration. Previously they were made with cooperation with LE.

Aug 18, 2015 at 8:12 AM Post #2,780 of 4,065
This CIEM made me sell the TH900 twice, more fun in the Bass and Treble, and even sweeter and lusher mids,  TH900 is old technology, CIEMs have moved way way way more and all the closed cans are behind TOTL CIEMs

i had TH900 twice and with good amp like WA7tp and tested 7 CIEMs and others i didn't buy

CIEMs now > Closed Cans that are worth 1500$

God Bless CIEMs <3 

Aug 18, 2015 at 2:53 PM Post #2,782 of 4,065
Hello everyone :)

It has been a while that I've been following this thread.

I've bought some CIEMs from Piotr and received them a couple of months ago.

We are working on a custom project, I will reveal the details of this project in a near future, when I receive them again, as I had them returned for a further improvement of the project.

What I really wanted to say here is: Piotr's customer service is unbeatable. I can't say this enough. He promptly responds emails, is always cordial and polite. I truly admire the work they do and I wish all the best for them!

I've already tried spreading some CA love to a couple of friends. Hopefully they will get bitten by the "CIEM bug" :p

I hope that in a couple of weeks I will be able to tell my story and make a review for you all. I know how much the healthy discussions in this forum can contribute to one's knowledge.

A big applause to Piotr.
Cheers!

Aug 18, 2015 at 3:20 PM Post #2,783 of 4,065
Aug 18, 2015 at 3:25 PM Post #2,784 of 4,065
Aug 18, 2015 at 4:22 PM Post #2,785 of 4,065

We are working on a custom project, I will reveal the details of this project in a near future, when I receive them again, as I had them returned for a further improvement of the project.

What I really wanted to say here is: Piotr's customer service is unbeatable. I can't say this enough. He promptly responds emails, is always cordial and polite. I truly admire the work they do and I wish all the best for them!

I've already tried spreading some CA love to a couple of friends. Hopefully they will get bitten by the "CIEM bug" :p

I hope that in a couple of weeks I will be able to tell my story and make a review for you all. I know how much the healthy discussions in this forum can contribute to one's knowledge.

A big applause to Piotr.
Cheers!
Agree with you,custom art and Piotr has one of the best customer service in the industry.he reply on all my quaries even sometimes its not related on iem.:grin:

Still waiting for my unit(amberozl crescent)to be reshelled.:grin:

Aug 18, 2015 at 5:22 PM Post #2,786 of 4,065
Aug 18, 2015 at 7:17 PM Post #2,787 of 4,065
Agree with you,custom art and Piotr has one of the best customer service in the industry.he reply on all my quaries even sometimes its not related on iem.:grin:

Still waiting for my unit(amberozl crescent)to be reshelled.:grin:

I hope you will like it mate. It has a unique sound. If the tune catches you, I am sure you will be really happy with its capabilities
beerchug.gif

Aug 19, 2015 at 12:29 PM Post #2,789 of 4,065

A big applause to Piotr.
Cheers!

Another custom project? Perhaps you could tell us your initial design, so we can play a guessing game while waiting for you to get them back?

If I had not gotten a good deal on a pair of Harmony 8 Pro I would probably be looking to get myself a custom project as well, but one flagship is more than enough for me at this point 
smily_headphones1.gif

Anyway, congrats on your custom project, hope it goes well!

Aug 21, 2015 at 4:51 PM Post #2,790 of 4,065
There is know other company like Custom Art that will work with there customers on helping them fine tune a one of a kind ciem. I wish more companies where like this now he only needs to open up shop in the US so I can go visit his Lab and see where all the magic happens. I can just see Peter waking up out of a deep sleep and writing down a new design, he is like a mad scientist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back